Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol... I just did some house cleaning.. it amazing how these add up... or maybe the lil ladies just a hoarder ???

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
lol... I just did some house cleaning.. it amazing how these add up... or maybe the lil ladies just a hoarder ???
last time i was in my boat, i counted probably 7 of them. i know my brother has some at his house. i know that have lost some in the past too.

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
I counted 30+ Roadraper cups last trip. we had atleast double that prior to the remodel on the house. Plus I have about 20 here at home. As far ashow many have we consumed ove rthe years... I would be afraid to add it all up. 4th of July weekend I got cut off after buying my 10th roadraper for the night.

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts
Our official stemware for the Havi house is Naked Turtle cups....:)devil:)devil

·
Broke mo fo
3,184 Posts
I counted 30+ Roadraper cups last trip. we had atleast double that prior to the remodel on the house. Plus I have about 20 here at home. As far ashow many have we consumed ove rthe years... I would be afraid to add it all up. 4th of July weekend I got cut off after buying my 10th roadraper for the night.
Ya but how many of them have you actually drank yourself? :)hand

·
Punk in Drublic
2,165 Posts
Roadragers in inventory: 3 fer the adults, 2 lighted fo da kidz. $13 a pop!
Roadrapers consumed: Only my dead brain cells know fer sure!:)sphss:)sphss:)sphss

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
We are about 50 / 50 on Naked Turtle cups -vs- "Turtle" cups...

We hate the new cups they are all politically correct, and shit...

:mad:

·
HUNG Member
678 Posts
U know it's bad when you come home with yet another Naked Turtle cup collection AND a shirt!

bignet

1 - 12 of 12 Posts