Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
21 Daytona
5,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been invited to go with friends.
but I would rather spend 3 good days working on mine.

anybody else not going, or am I the only one?:|err

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Working alllllllllll weekend.......but the money is right!:)devil

·
Registered
810 Posts
Nah,not going either... dont really want anything stolen ...and or to be hasselled by
po-po during the day and at hasseled again at nite by a few drunks guys named "lil Psycho" and his side kick "creeeeeeper" trying to make a name for themselves at Turtle, Martini Bay or Kokomo's ....

·
The Insurance Guy
1,922 Posts
Got a 1 month old at home, so gonna spend time with him and mommy...plus dropping the new blower motor in my boat on Monday so I need to prep it this weekend. :)devil

·
Registered
236 Posts
Since I live so close to Lake Shasta, I decided to stay home this weekend and BBQ with friends. There's a lot more weekends to go out without all the crowds. Glad I did cause I just went by the lake and there's tons of boats and motorhomes heading to the lake. Looks like Shasta will be a zoo this weekend since the weather is so nice.

·
No Longer Recovering
916 Posts
I can only handle one holiday weekend a year... this year it's 4th of July, last year was Labor Day. Maybe next year :)hand

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
Staying home and having a BBQ-Pool party.. I would rather be on the water but I'm gonna wait it out for a mid-week trip at the Islander next month.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Not us. I doubt our boat will hit the water this season.

·
Resident Legal Counsel
54 Posts
Staying home

I avoid holiday weekends at the river like it's the pig flu. Between the traffic and the crowds of "amatuers", one is only asking for trouble.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
My Wife and I never go to the lake on the 'popular' weekends. Crowds suck.
X2
Used to all the time. It's just a PITA now.

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
I live in Havasu, and I don't think there is any way I'm going down to the lake this weekend. Way out of control.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Miss hanging out with some buddies that only make it up on the holidays. Don't miss the crowds & getting up at 5:00 am to launch.
Will be kicking it poolside at home.

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
Staying home also. Its mama's birthday so we are going to bbq some carne asada and roasted corn, hang out in the pool, and drink some coronas with some friends while we watch the ufc fight :D Should suck no?:)hand

1 - 20 of 52 Posts