Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
I threw them all out a couple of months ago. Hotboat, Powerboat, Family and Performance, and Trailer Boats. About ten years worth, several boxes. Those suckers were heavy. Poor trash man. :|err

·
Registered
231 Posts
I have most issues dating back to 1989. :)coffee Wife keeps asking me when I am going to throw them out? :)grn I'd like to set them up in a magazine rack in my basement, just haven't gotten around to it.

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
ten + years and a couple of oldies. the days when your custom van matched your jet-boat.
That's what I'm talkin' bout !!! The days of the port hole upper rear wdo, and really cheesey SHAG carpet everywhere!!! You coulden't ever change lanes in those things because there was always somebody directly beside you chekin' the thing out !!!!!!! My buddie had a 75 Dodge with a chopped top, 340 6 pak louvered hood, all black with flames and a matching V drive !!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,136 Posts
Had around 15 plus years around all in boxs cleaned up during christmas got rid of them all with old powerboat also, just keeping the last 6 months around to look at.

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
My wife is like Throttle's. I've had to dig in the dumpster for brand new unread magazines she's thrown away:mad:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts