Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
My old 468 had alittle compression in it with some closed chambered iron heads and a tunnel ram with 2 750s solid roller around 680 lift and it might have made 525 :D

Lupo don't you have a fresh pump?? What's it spinning the impeller?? Charts are pretty accurate

·
Premium Member
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya fresh pump and i have told people what im spinning this aggressor B impeller and they say its not right 6100 rpm

·
Premium Member
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just checked the berk chart and it says im making 600 hp, but before i had the pump done i had an Alumimnum A and turned 6200, must have been really loose in there;)

·
steelcomp was here
26,515 Posts
Describe your build as best you can. IMO a good running pump gas 467 with a TR and solid roller should be able to make 700hp. That's right at 1.5 hp/ci. You could do that with an oval port head flowing in the 325-330 cfm range.

·
Premium Member
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bbc 468 dart pro1 325 no porting,mechanical roller cam, tunnel ram duel 750's roller rockers, stud girdles, msd ignition.

·
Premium Member
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I dont know what pistons or crank, or exact compression but the guy i bought it from said pump gas

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
Ya fresh pump and i have told people what im spinning this aggressor B impeller and they say its not right 6100 rpm

That Aggressor pulls like a A so your probley alittle north of 600. JMO

·
Premium Member
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
it bites like a son of a bitch compaired to the beat up aluminum A that was in it,i gained 4 mph and lost 100 rpm with the fresh pump

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
it bites like a son of a bitch compaired to the beat up aluminum A that was in it,i gained 4 mph and lost 100 rpm with the fresh pump

Is that on all motor or you hittin the button to get that RPM

1 - 19 of 19 Posts