Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
77 sleek.
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much does it normally cost to have a shop do a full rebuild for a berkeley 12je pump tthat is still on the boat and motor still attached does motor have to be pulled. Just looking for what u might think it will cost thanks....

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
How much does it normally cost to have a shop do a full rebuild for a berkeley 12je pump tthat is still on the boat and motor still attached does motor have to be pulled. Just looking for what u might think it will cost thanks....
Thats a pretty generic question.....You just lookin to replace the thrust bearing and wear ring? Or are you thinking new impeller....race shaft ect. If I am not mistaken either the motor has to be pulled or the jet....for me it was easier to pull the jet but I have never worked on an e pump.

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
It all depends on wether the front part of the drive would need to be serviced meaning the front bearing, when was the last time it was rebuilt? To service that you need to remove the engine. Your probably looking at an additional $250-$350 to R&R the engine depending on where you go, or do it yourself if you have the means.

Chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts