1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Wow, thats terrible

·
Registered
852 Posts
What a horrible job. It looks like they used drywall screws. You'd think they'd at least use stainless steel if they're going to be in the water. :)sphss;):D

·
Registered
130 Posts
Sad and Fun Story!

My father in-law tells me a story of a friend of his that purchase a jet boat when they were kids, that had a new interior.. Well first time his friend went to launch it, it won't come off trailer... :)st

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
WE installed extra batteries in a boat about 10 years ago. Lagged the boxes into the trailer bunks. Couldn't understand why the boat didn't want to come off the trailer:)sphss

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
What a horrible job. It looks like they used drywall screws. You'd think they'd at least use stainless steel if they're going to be in the water. :)sphss;):D
Five bucks say's its a CHEETAH:D:(:(:)hand

·
BB572
227 Posts
My father in-law tells me a story of a friend of his that purchase a jet boat when they were kids, that had a new interior.. Well first time his friend went to launch it, it won't come off trailer... :)st
I believe that BoatFloatin had that same problem after he installed the new batteries in his old deck boat. ;) :D

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Where did that picture come from? Is it someones boat here on the forum? If so, I guess they better have thick skin as there buddies are going to have a field day with that one...:D

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Last year my buddy had a new interior put into his Eliminator pickle fork whacker. They screwed it directly to the bunks. :|err:|err:|err I guess that happens more often than you think.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
OUCH! I've done some dumb shit, but I'm not sure if I can beat that one.

Darrell.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts