Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Hey Honey... I got us a perfect spot saved down at the beach! I anchored our sweet new Tahoe down there so we can beat the crowds tomorrow morning. You just have to bring your beach chair!"

Snapped this one just south of the Needles bridge on Saturday. Somebody forgot to tell this guy that the water level changes drastically up river. At least his anchor held good and is still attached :)sphss.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Definitely ruins a good day on the water.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
At least his anchor held good and is still attached .

That is funny right there!~

·
Registered
64 Posts
Shot this a couple of years ago on Memorial weekend at Jack Smith. I doubt a group of guys could pull this one back into the water....

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
This happens all the time in Mission Bay as well. At least ya know the tide will be back up in 8 hours.:)

Darrell.

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
Is that same boat in a different place from Sat. to Sun. ???
Took those pics on Sun. around noon. It was on a beach just South of the bridge. Im facing North (towards the bridge) when these were took. Im no beached boat expert, but I would guess Yes.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
IMO its 2 different spots the first picture you can see the campground in back the second one the background scenery is different.I usually stay at needles marina so i know the background somewhat.My take if this guy did this twices hes a definite dumbass.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts