Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I can think of is to take the seat out and use a come along.. Is the right?

·
3,246 Posts
All I can think of is to take the seat out and use a come along.. Is the right?
or a ratchet tie down. Thats what a couple guys on here recommended to me and it worked out great

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is a great Idea. I used a Monkey on a stick.. Now how do I push it down?? The pedal is super tight.. Is that the way it suposed to be?

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
You need to get one of v-drive denis's hydraulic assists.

·
Break Out Another Thousnd
2,040 Posts
or a ratchet tie down. Thats what a couple guys on here recommended to me and it worked out great
X2. But I think Steveo has the best idea here.

·
3,246 Posts
That is a great Idea. I used a Monkey on a stick.. Now how do I push it down?? The pedal is super tight.. Is that the way it suposed to be?
whenever you come across an escalator, take the stairs:D

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
You know you have got them close when you can hold them down for two minutes before your leg starts shaking. That is of course you have man legs:)devil

·
''GHOST of COLDFIRE''
1,887 Posts
This is FUNNY!! Why do you need all that spring pressure to go 65mph?:D

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I thnik is gonna go 99.. maybe 115 with some one w experience. We'll see if I get my GPS by tomorow.

Does Beisemeyers, Why do you gotta bring your wife into this. She told me she would go easy on me at the lake, cause she was so rough with me last night.. :D

·
''GHOST of COLDFIRE''
1,887 Posts
I thnik is gonna go 99.. maybe 115 with some one w experience. We'll see if I get my GPS by tomorow.

Does Beisemeyers, Why do you gotta bring your wife into this. She told me she would go easy on me at the lake, cause she was so rough with me last night.. :D

I know thats not true she only likes MEN that can push the right peddle down all the way so i know thats NOT YOU!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts