Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Distinguished Member
5,782 Posts
When a tranny falls in love with a clutch, there comes a time in the relationship where they decide to mate. The tranny puts it's input shaft into the clutch and, uh...... :redface: how much more detail do you need :rolleyes:

OK, maybe just post some pics of what you got and talk to 1fastmopar and he'll help you out. Any questions regarding tranny's should be directed to Quickjet. :))eek:))

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
The tranny puts it's input shaft into the clutch and, uh...:rolleyes:
LOL....now that was funny!!!!!!

Looking at what I've got, I figure the output shaft on the tranny would need changed to fit into the clutch. What I don't see is how they get bolted together.

Tim
Uh RR 005, I think I see a problem here. It looks like you need to turn her over, er uh, around, uh, ...ah hell.........get ahold of Quickjet. He knows all about trannies.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Distinguished Member
5,782 Posts
Forgot about this thread. A stand alone clutch has a different end plate set-up than one set up for a transmission. If you post some pics of what you've got, one of us should be able to help. Or you can call Scott at Lenco and he can answer your questions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts