Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
steelcomp was here
26,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Edelbrock TR...round two. Already had the plenum done; customer scribed the ports and sent it back for finishing. I think I took about 5# out of this intake!
Now she'll move some air! This is going on a 555 EFI deal in Dr. James "Doc" McEntire's Pro Street Camaro...(upcoming feature in Hot Rod Mag). It still has to have the EFI bungs welded and will run a pair of "really big" throttle bodys.

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

·
just a ski boat with bark
2,811 Posts
Edelbrock TR...round two. Already had the plenum done; customer scribed the ports and sent it back for finishing. I think I took about 5# out of this intake!
Now she'll move some air! This is going on a 555 EFI deal in Dr. James "Doc" McEntire's Pro Street Camaro...(upcoming feature in Hot Rod Mag). It still has to have the EFI bungs welded and will run a pair of "really big" throttle bodys.

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Looks good, ahve you ever flowed one to see the difference between stock and your porting?

·
Registered
196 Posts
is the runner opening on the left intended to "equalize/compensate" for good port bad port runner volume and would resizing it like you did show a noticeable cyclinder imbalance?

looks beautiful afterwards looks like you could loose a hand off in those tunnels

1 - 5 of 5 Posts