Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Inspections

Wow that was a pretty thourough inspection. It seems odd that they give you a pass for the full year, a guy could be at havasou one weekend and back at pyramid the next......I guess they have faith in boaters policing themselves.

I have not seen those inspections up in Northern California......Yet!!!!!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Wow that was a pretty thourough inspection. It seems odd that they give you a pass for the full year, a guy could be at havasou one weekend and back at pyramid the next......I guess they have faith in boaters policing themselves.

I have not seen those inspections up in Northern California......Yet!!!!!
They place a cable lock on the eye of your boat when you leave. If it's cut you have to pass inspection again to get in. I have a season pass to Castaic and a place at the river.

·
Platinum Member
2,014 Posts
They place a cable lock on the eye of your boat when you leave. If it's cut you have to pass inspection again to get in. I have a season pass to Castaic and a place at the river.
Thanks, that explains lock down :wtf:

The Church keep a Skater up at Powell for a couple seasons.

The info sheet on the mussel must remain on the dash

The paper slide off when going up the ramp

Truck had a boot jack on it when we came back!

They take this shit very serious :shock:

Thanks, for posting the video

·
Registered
354 Posts
funny thing, all the so cal lakes aready have the quagga, i work for the water district MWD. I have been in all the rejection towers and cleaned quagga off the walls and screens. Its just a money grab by the state.:duh:

·
One Fast Wacker
319 Posts
funny thing, all the so cal lakes aready have the quagga, i work for the water district MWD. I have been in all the rejection towers and cleaned quagga off the walls and screens. Its just a money grab by the state.:duh:

Interesting. This information should be widely publicized for all lake users. I always said "It isn't a matter of if, it's a matter of when."
Sounds like those in power are intentionally using the guagga to discourage boating which in turn lessens the need for trucks which lower's green house gas emissions. CARB's agenda.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts