Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I buy a BMX bike from this guy out of the spam sec. He switches the pedals on the bike after the deal is done. I just want what he listed for sale.
Mike

http://www.performanceboats.com//showthread.php?t=49181

77NordicBubbledeck
Philly Phresh

Bmx mini comp. race bike for $$$
its a mongoose super goose heat treated aluminum frame with high profile race rims and tioga race tires crupie pedals 3 peice cranks and stub seat... this is not a cheap bike! i had to trade my elf for it plus more on top of that.. and my elf was $1200 when i got it...this bike was made before mongoose sold out the company! you will not see this bike in k-mart ever! i want atleast $150 it...its a great bike if you want to get your young child into bmx racing. i will put picks up tomorrow

And a couple of his PM's after I ask for the pedals.

77NordicBubbledeck
Philly Phresh

Re: bike

well...im gunna end this...if you want pedals then take off the other ones and have them ready for me on monday morning around 9:00am, as i will have the crupi racing pedals for your Rude Ass!

That works for me. I can pick them up also.
Mike

well im in palm desert now and the pedals are at my house in big bear..so monday morning or if you can come up there...ill be there all weekend working on my moms POS PT Cruiser
and a couple of other things around the house before it starts to snow...so i will be there all weekend, stop by anytime...just dont be rude..im 5 11' but my dad is 6 7' and he dont like no disrespect.lol:D

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
One can only hope this is not a company policy.

[this content has been removed by admin, do not repost personal information re another member]

The info. was posted in his profile. I only copied and pasted.
Mike

·
Dreaming of snow
1,053 Posts
That whole post confused the hell out of me.... If that was all copied from the kid, then he needs to learn how to write in understandable english.

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
Not far. I only stay mad for two or three beers.:D
Mike
No worries, did one deal with Mouser that when a smooth a possible. Then tried buying a carb, then tried buying another carb. Then I wanted a prop, then a wanted another prop. Screwed on all of them. Today I'm trying for an air cleaner and it isn't looking to good either.:mad:

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Sounds like 77nordic is a looooooooooser, count it at that and move on.

All I can say is he listed it with them and pussed out.

this should be a clue to the type he is.

Johnny

·
Dreaming of snow
1,053 Posts
After reading the link you posted, I agree with you. The kid needed to man up, and accept the loss. Without bringing his dad into the equation. If he has to stand behind big bad daddy, Im sure that a few more people from the boards might be willing to run up there to pick them up with you. 77Nordic, you need to do whats right, and do it without pumping out your dads chest.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Yeah from reading you should of got the peddles from the start. But I gotta ask, what does the title of your thread mean? Were you dealing with the kid or the dad?

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah from reading you should of got the peddles from the start. But I gotta ask, what does the title of your thread mean? Were you dealing with the kid or the dad?
The deal was with the 19 year old kid, his bike. After I paid him for the bike I see the pedals are not the right ones. I'm not real up on BMX bikes. I ask about the pedals and he said, my dad told me to swap them with the ones off my brothers mt. bike. I guess he learned it from his dad.
Mike

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
So his dad is 6'7" BFD. I'm 6'6" 300# and I hate when people try and dick other people, you want some company?

·
Registered
541 Posts
I've met Cola/Mike one time in Havasu, this was in February and he walked into the water to help pull my boat up in the channel. He is a straight up no BS guy. I suggest this guy give him the correct pedals he advertised, [content removed by admin]

·
Young Junior Member
319 Posts
im enjoying reading these...:D
BTW, i never said he wasnt getting the pedals... hes getting them tomoro:)sphss
this guy has nothing better to do than rub my nose in the dirt...and hes doing a pretty damn good job at it i might add.

·
Large Member
2,150 Posts
im enjoying reading these...:D
BTW, i never said he wasnt getting the pedals...
Really?

I Miss-Spoke...My Dad told me NOT to sell the bike with the Crupi pedals. When I had brought the bike down to you I did not have the Crupi pedals on it, at that point you had the choice to say "No I do not want the bike without the pedals". As far as I'm concerned you got a Great CLEAN (like new) at the least $600 Race bike for a $150 and I see no reason why you should be complaining.
So not only do you hide behind your dad by not honoring your word, you're a TWO time liar...................................:)hand

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.