Performance Boats Forum banner

61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
I got nothing
2,037 Posts
Talked with Gene today, the price on the boat that was at the show, this boat only, is $99,000 with a 496 HO and tandem axle Extreme trailer with all the options on it, bimini, stereo, dual batteries, everything you would want...Again, this boat only...Give him a call and buy this boat...More power is obviously available but will increase the price as well...

·
Registered
102 Posts
WOW that is 30k+ cheaper than the end of last summer, smokin deal and a great boat.

Talked with Gene today, the price on the boat that was at the show, this boat only, is $99,000 with a 496 HO and tandem axle Extreme trailer with all the options on it, bimini, stereo, dual batteries, everything you would want...Again, this boat only...Give him a call and buy this boat...More power is obviously available but will increase the price as well...

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Depending on the options, it may qualify for tax write off also if it has fresh water and porta potti. The bulkhead area could also be considered small cabin for overnight. Throw in a BBQ and you have a floating motor home which is tax deductible so factor that in and your payment is even lower. :D

·
JryLineman
172 Posts
Depending on the options, it may qualify for tax write off also if it has fresh water and porta potti. The bulkhead area could also be considered small cabin for overnight. Throw in a BBQ and you have a floating motor home which is tax deductible so factor that in and your payment is even lower. :D

It does have a porta potti ,look at the seats:D.

·
I got nothing
2,037 Posts
SOLD!

Those that were interested waited too long. A gentlemen from Louisiana saw the pictures I posted of the boat, drove out to Howard and bought it.

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
SOLD!

Those that were interested waited too long. A gentlemen from Louisiana saw the pictures I posted of the boat, drove out to Howard and bought it.
Drove all the way from Louisiana?

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
8,077 Posts
Comment:

No! you should have went to Ventura and picked up a new deckboat:D:D.

KAP

P.S. Scott it's a confirmed sale on your part. Honestly, photos just did not do this boat justice---guy got a smokin boat and price.
wife wouldn't go for the three boat deal using her money...

my dad lives in louisiana. all he does is bitch !! or maybe its Mississippi

61 - 80 of 82 Posts