Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
I got nothing
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the rendering of a new Howard 28 SCS that Brad from Canada is having built. This will be his third Howard as he previously owned two Sportdecks.​

The specs on the boat are:​

Power: GT Marine 572 cu/in 5 Litre Whipple Supercharged c/w Moac Intercooler, 1200 HP @ 9-1/2 Lbs Boost On 91 Octane Gas.
Drive: Max Machine Works, Model MXS-1, Full Billet 6061-T6
Graphics: Rare Koncepts, Colors To Be the Same As Last Deck Boat, But The Entire Hull Inside & Out Will Be Silver.
Upholstery: Premium Marine Interiors
Gauges: Livorsi Monster Style
Cuddy: Ice Cooler Port Side, Small Lounging Bed Center, Life Jacket Storage Star Board Side.​

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Where in Canada , Kelowna BC or Canada East?

·
mud slinger
2,012 Posts
Looking good Brad. I was just at Howard today and it looked like they are getting the mold ready for you.

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Thanks for the comments. See you all in 24 hours at the regatta, we fly out in the a.m. should be a lot of fun.

Brad

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
Looks fast already... :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Howard 28 SCS

If Mike works all night and all day tomorrow we will be on the water with our new 28 SCS Friday midday.

·
mud slinger
2,012 Posts
If Mike works all night and all day tomorrow we will be on the water with our new 28 SCS Friday midday.
That was their plan when I was there around noon today. BTW I cant wait to hear the new numbers from your boat. Congrats

·
32 DW X-CAT
2,271 Posts
Here is the rendering of a new Howard 28 SCS that Brad from Canada is having built. This will be his third Howard as he previously owned two Sportdecks.​

The specs on the boat are:​

Power: GT Marine 572 cu/in 5 Litre Whipple Supercharged c/w Moac Intercooler, 1200 HP @ 9-1/2 Lbs Boost On 91 Octane Gas.
Drive: Max Machine Works, Model MXS-1, Full Billet 6061-T6
Graphics: Rare Koncepts, Colors To Be the Same As Last Deck Boat, But The Entire Hull Inside & Out Will Be Silver.
Upholstery: Premium Marine Interiors
Gauges: Livorsi Monster Style
Cuddy: Ice Cooler Port Side, Small Lounging Bed Center, Life Jacket Storage Star Board Side.​

Comment:

I love the design and the all silver base it will look smoking hot.

Russ did a great job for you and I have been fixing to give him a call.

This will be a great project but your not alone I hear CBudge has a rocket cooking as well 1200HP Paul Pfaff motor with SCX drive.

So you guys are gonna run the same class for a Shootout:D:D or what!

This is the time to get some odds on the top speed outcome just kidding:)sphss.

Congratulations, Brad you are gonna be thrilled with the results plus you have a full wrap around windscreen from Aeromarine nothing but the best stuff on your boat.

You deserve nothing but the best! Brad it is going to be so damn plush, luxurious and hella fast:)devil you are gonna be nothing but smiley faces the whole time:D:D.

KAP

P.S. Flyin Dutchman don't run away it is ok you can say it...this boat is half the price of anything comparable and twice the boat:D.

P.P.S. I would love to take this boat for a ride and see how she does in the twisty's of the lower Colorado.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I am located in Kelowna British Columbia.
would love to see it in person :)devil. I boat on Skaha in a 19'Spectra during summer and maybe one day we could meet up there . I'll be winterizing the Spectra the end of this month , weather seems to cool off very fast .:|err
How are the Jardin's doing with their Batboat sales ?

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
would love to see it in person :)devil. I boat on Skaha in a 19'Spectra during summer and maybe one day we could meet up there . I'll be winterizing the Spectra the end of this month , weather seems to cool off very fast .:|err
How are the Jardin's doing with their Batboat sales ?
In about 5 to 6 weeks the hull will be toegether and Howard will post a couple of pictures. I will pick the boat up in April of 2011 and bring back to Kelowna so next year you will be able see our boat on Okanagan Lake or the Shuswaps.

Brad

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
we usually splash the jetboat on the May long weekend ,so hope to see your boat then.:)hand

·
I got nothing
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
In about 5 to 6 weeks the hull will be toegether and Howard will post a couple of pictures. I will pick the boat up in April of 2011 and bring back to Kelowna so next year you will be able see our boat on Okanagan Lake or the Shuswaps.

Brad
Brad,

Great seeing you and Cindy over the weekend.

I checked out the Shuswaps on Google maps yesterday...WOW! Huge lake!

Let me know when you're coming back down and I'll try and make it out to the shop.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Brad,

HD , the lake has 1200 miles of shoreline. You should make a trip up there one day , it's beautiful :)hand

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Brad,

Great seeing you and Cindy over the weekend.

Let me know when you're coming back down and I'll try and make it out to the shop.

Hey Scott

The Howard regatta was great even without a boat, nice to see you and your family. The Shuswaps is a large inland lake and is home to about 300 plus houseboats. Should be down in 5 to 6 weeks to view our new 28' SCS, I will let you know when I am coming down.

1 - 20 of 155 Posts