Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 270 Posts

·
32 DW X-CAT
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To All Howard Boat Owners:

Several Howard Owners indicated an interest in having a get together in Lake Havasu, on September 18-19th 2009. NOTE: This would be an unofficial event ie... not affiliated with Howard Custom Boats in anyway.

This would be a boating social event by Howard Boat Owners and their families.

Dave C. aka New Mexico Bullet put forth a nice plan of meeting up for lunch at Havasu Springs Restaurant and Bar at 11:30 A.M. and then later raft up in a cove at about 2:30 P.M.

We just want to see if this would generate any interest from other Howard boat owners. If we have at least 15 boats committed we will try and obtain hotel discounts and other ideas:)bulb.

So far the people committed are :D:

1. KAP

2. New Mexico Bullet

3. Steve F.

Thanks,

KAP

P.S. We will be there no matter what--- it just would be nice to gather up all the Howard people for a day of performance boating and socializing:)hand.

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Exactly! Who is your buddy? Do you happen to know Josh Stewart?
My buddies name is Mike. His place is where the gas line goes under the river. There is a sign that says no anchoring or dredgeing. I don't know Josh. But I did meet the guy that lives above you. I think his name was Terry. He lives there full time, gray hair. That area is a lot of fun in the winter also. Everybody has a buggy,rhino or bikes. The biggest decision is whos house is having the party that night. :)devil

·
32 DW X-CAT
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

1. KAP

2. New Mexico Bullet

3. Steve F.

4. Cardudes aka George

5. Shintoo aka Hamed

6. New Mexico aka Carlos

1. Plaster Dave aka Dave

Thanks,

KAP

Well that is a good start for the first day.

New Mexico first and foremost I have not yet strolled around this Pirates Cove venue:) [I would like too]. Second, all the threads in this section indicate it is a zoo ie...very crowded and service is speculative to say the least. One PB member PapaG is still waiting for his burrito---I'm still laughing about that one---cracks me up:D.

My thought was at Havasu Springs we can dock up bullshit check out the boats at the docks ie... newest boats, engines, etc... then go up get some lunch and drinks [they have a full bar] etc... The itinerary is not set we can probably include the Pirates Cove as a stop. I have been told by Dave C. he has access to a private beach and or cove for the raft up which would be nice.

Right now were just trying to see if their is enough interest to make it a group outting---- it seems the real boaters are game or tentative which is better than no:D!

Ooooh, grey water!!!!
NOTICE:
This is a social event for all Howard boat owners and not spamming of anykind. It is a thread indicator to determine who and how many people are interested in a great day of performance boating which is on the surface---brand specific.

However, anyone can join us for the day even if they can't keep up :D we will save a space for ya!

KAP

·
Registered
329 Posts
My buddies name is Mike. His place is where the gas line goes under the river. There is a sign that says no anchoring or dredgeing. I don't know Josh. But I did meet the guy that lives above you. I think his name was Terry. He lives there full time, gray hair. That area is a lot of fun in the winter also. Everybody has a buggy,rhino or bikes. The biggest decision is whos house is having the party that night. :)devil
I get emails weekly from Terry. Very nice man. You are so correct about the party seen in that area. After a few days, I need to come home to take a break. I dont know how the hell them locals do it on a daily basis. And they act like it's normal. Crazy, crazy people!

·
32 DW X-CAT
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm curious, since this is an unofficial Howard get together, is there going to be an official Howard regatta this year?
Comment:

Well I cannot speak for Howard Custom Boats--- I know and was told by Gene Willen. Regattas would be an every other year event.

In addition, most boat builders/manufacturers are not having Regattas either--- less than a handful if I am not mistaken with fingers to spare.

KAP

·
32 DW X-CAT
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
New Roll Call:

1. KAP

2. New Mexico Bullet

3. Steve F.

4. Cardudes aka George

5. Shintoo aka Hamed

6. New Mexico aka Carlos

7. TCN aka Nick

8. Relaxalot aka Dan

9. Badaxe aka ???

10. Gordon aka Gordon

1. Plaster Dave aka Dave

Thanks,

KAP

P.S. Those of you with connections put the word out to other Howard Owners who may not visit PB Forums and get them on here so we have a written commitment:)devil.

1 - 20 of 270 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.