Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy a deck boat in the next week or two. Howard was on my short list. I talked to Gene two weeks ago and he said he would get back to me in a few days. Having not heard from him I tried to call Howard yesterday and received their voice mail all day. I left a message-no return call. I tried to call today three times and their phone rings and then disconnects.

Anyone know what is going on?

Regards, SSC

·
I got nothing
2,037 Posts
I just spoke with Gene at the shop earlier today. I know Gene was out of the office yesterday and he is typically the only one in the office. I'm sure he'll be calling you back...

·
6,873 Posts
I am looking to buy a deck boat in the next week or two. Howard was on my short list. I talked to Gene two weeks ago and he said he would get back to me in a few days. Having not heard from him I tried to call Howard yesterday and received their voice mail all day. I left a message-no return call. I tried to call today three times and their phone rings and then disconnects.

Anyone know what is going on?

Regards, SSC
You must have brown skin

·
Huntington Beach Havasu
2,092 Posts
Take a look at Nicks boat advertised in the SPAM section. It is better than new and forever colors.

·
32 DW X-CAT
2,271 Posts
Chumpchange:

Oh! I'm not worried just do not know what he meant. Why! does my skin color matter--- is he kilrtoy white I thought Miguel was a latin name and he is using corporate words like proxy---buying and selling.

Strange must be one of those nights.

KAP

P.S. Calling a person racist on a gratutious basis is not funny or appropriate.

·
6,873 Posts
Chumpchange:

Oh! I'm not worried just do not know what he meant. Why! does my skin color matter--- is he kilrtoy white I thought Miguel was a latin name and he is using corporate words like proxy---buying and selling.

KAP
Only at Howard does it matter...
How many NON white people are original owners....
I am gonna guess less than TWO and they must be very light skinned
and That is why I own , Correction, My wife owns the boat she does, Money is GREEN

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
Chumpchange:

KAP
He is a school cop. He probably heard some of the white kids using the proxy word and thought he would try it out on here. He really doesn't know what it means. ;)

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
You must have white skin
Point of parlimentary procedure.... How about B&H Waterrod boats??? Think they offset enough Howards??? :D :D :D

Jordy <----- threw the gas on the fire and is stepping back now. :)sphss

·
6,873 Posts
Point of parlimentary procedure.... How about B&H Waterrod boats??? Think they offset enough Howards??? :D :D :D

Jordy <----- threw the gas on the fire and is stepping back now. :)sphss

You forgot about Aftershock and all the mexicans...

1 - 20 of 71 Posts