Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
I'm not 100% sure but I think the owner of that boat was trying to sell that boat for a lot more money then it was worth.. Some people made some comments but he justified it. I don't think he ever ended up selling it.

Sure looks like the boat anyways.

RD

·
Registered
233 Posts
Well if anyone knows who bought it I have a 496HO, gimbal and Bravo X drive, 120 fresh water hours, in my 25 Howard that would make that a great package!

Can't tell if it is a 25 or a 28 but either way the ones for sale are in the mid $50's to the high $60k range - so with my my motor drive package ($15,000) he could be off boating for $31,500 plus maybe a few buck for rigging - he is in the thing $35k, which would be at least $15K better than market. I would say that was a good buy, pending condition.

Then I can get a new motor :D

By the way which auction - Fontana?

JCM

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was a 2002 28' at the Fontana (So Cal.) auction. It appears everything else is there, controls, gauges, even the bimini & stereo......

·
Nine pieces of Eight
1,377 Posts
I saw this boat sitting all by its self in that big auction lot last Wed as I drove up the 15 fwy. I was thinking damn who leaves a boat like that uncovered except for a bank...waiting to auction.:)sphss

·
Registered
155 Posts
It was a 2002 28' at the Fontana (So Cal.) auction. It appears everything else is there, controls, gauges, even the bimini & stereo......
2Driver,

You happen to have a website for that auction? What is it exactly called, i.e., "Fontana Auction" or something else, cause I googled it and didn't give me any website that I can go to do any search. And you happen to know of any other auctions that sell boats?

Sure appreciate the info...

·
Boat Bling Distributor
1,163 Posts
I think it's a 25ft Bullet.

#1 its on a 2 axle trailer

#2 The deck looks just a little shorter than mine

But either way, either size thats alot of boat for $16500.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
2Driver,

You happen to have a website for that auction? What is it exactly called, i.e., "Fontana Auction" or something else, cause I googled it and didn't give me any website that I can go to do any search. And you happen to know of any other auctions that sell boats?

Sure appreciate the info...
You have to have dealer bid for you. It's the regular Manhiem auction dealers get their used cars from. Honestly if you get good at Craigslist you can do as well there if not better. I keep looking but not buying.

They are claiming 28' but who knows. Maybe the VIN will say: HCB28359H102 It's someone elses boat now. :)

·
HOT SAUCE HERE
749 Posts

#1 its on a 2 axle trailer

#2 The deck looks just a little shorter than mine

But either way, either size thats alot of boat for $16500.
Your theories sound solid, but believe it or not - this is a 28 Bullet. I think its on their website under 'factory.' Its a nice boat, especially for less than $17K. I think yours is a little nicer though :D and doesn't require paddles to make it go :)

Roln 20s

·
Boat Bling Distributor
1,163 Posts
Your theories sound solid, but believe it or not - this is a 28 Bullet. I think its on their website under 'factory.' Its a nice boat, especially for less than $17K. I think yours is a little nicer though :D and doesn't require paddles to make it go :)

Roln 20s

Haha yeah paddles are over rated for sure:D

·
Registered
78 Posts
This is a 28', Howard mounts the wind defectors right on the top deck on the 28 the 25' have a side mount on the driver side

1 - 16 of 16 Posts