Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
mud slinger
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to inform anyone that might be interested in the Howard 22' Offshore/Bow rider/Offshore XL or the 23' Offshore, 19' SS/SJ or the 26' Cat. I have purchased these molds from Howard boats and will be building these for anyone that might want one.
It want be for a couple of months till I have a location and company name but I just wanted to tell someone. :) Thanks Plaster Dave.

·
Registered Parker Allstar
635 Posts
I just wanted to inform anyone that might be interested in the Howard 22' Offshore/Bow rider/Offshore XL or the 23' Offshore, 19' SS/SJ or the 26' Cat. I have purchased these molds from Howard boats and will be building these for anyone that might want one.
It want be for a couple of months till I have a location and company name but I just wanted to tell someone. :) Thanks Plaster Dave.
fockin plaster biz must be kickin ass. Baller!:)devil

·
mud slinger
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Got Circus Midgets???
1,734 Posts
Congrats Dave!! I saw a 19 on Sunday, like em :D.

·
32 DW X-CAT
2,271 Posts
That was quick.
Comment:

Surprised,

Well welcome to being a marine industry person:|err.

I would get your website and phone numbers together and call Chris Davidson to place your advertisement or a banner on this site.

Honestly, I think if you get rolling you will discover you have a lot of work ahead of you. I know we picked up a new business and I have not stopped yet.

KAP

·
mud slinger
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Comment:

Surprised,

Well welcome to being a marine industry person:|err.

I would get your website and phone numbers together and call Chris Davidson to place your advertisement or a banner on this site.

Honestly, I think if you get rolling you will discover you have a lot of work ahead of you. I know we picked up a new business and I have not stopped yet.

KAP
I know there is a lot of work ahead of me but at least it will be fun. :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts