Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
@ The Islander
4,093 Posts
Sounds like a good deal for new, but I would think a slightly used one with all the mods could be had for for a bit less. And you wouldn't have to do anything with it.

And Steve, about your comment about killing the kids, I'm not sure about that, but do your Joyners have AC & Air bags?? Kinda harsh if you ask me.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
11K OTD Doesn't sound to bad. I would check Kelly's Kawasaki in Mesa. They were almost 1,000.00 less than everyone else when I bought my 08, but I did have to work them a little....:D

Thanks for the info. I'll give them a call. Did your price include the AZ lic & reg?

You live in the Phoenix area right? I hear we have a lot of mutual friends.

·
Banned
4,497 Posts
I hear we have a lot of mutual friends.
You have friends? :)sphss

As was pointed out, the used market is full of SxS's right now if you're ok with taking advantage of someone elses' misfortune. ;)

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The financing for these right now is pretty good. As with my trx 450 I had it paid off before the 18 month rate increase. I believe it's 6% for 24 months.

I want the EFI version. It came out this year. So not too many used.

I'm sorry but just because you put a over priced cage,long travel kit seats,wheels, stereo,bed delete, paint and all that stuff on your toy doesn't make it worth 20k.....At least not to me.:)sphss

Not intended toward you Jordy.

I think its laughable that these guys think they're going to recoup that kind of coin on a toy. If anything it makes it worth close to the original retail not 3-5k more.

New = warranty. On a 11k toy. I'd rather be covered.

·
Banned
4,497 Posts
I'm sorry but just because you put a over priced cage,long travel kit seats,wheels, stereo,bed delete, paint and all that stuff on your toy doesn't make it worth 20k.....At least not to me.:)sphss

Not intended toward you Jordy.
That's good as I don't have long travel and the bed is still on there. Not to mention, it's not for sale. :p

New = warranty. On a 11k toy. I'd rather be covered.
Warranty=transferable. ;)

p.s. Baller. :)devil

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
11K OTD with sales tax and registration AND the street legal kit is a STEAL! they are way into their holdback money for that deal. I'm woundering if some new factory rebate money has come into play??

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
11K OTD with sales tax and registration AND the street legal kit is a STEAL! they are way into their holdback money for that deal. I'm woundering if some new factory rebate money has come into play??

I'm not sure but he did mention something about rebates. That and I do these transactions with no BS. I threw 10,800 otd out there. After they went behind the curtain to talk to the wizard I bumped it up to 11k once I saw sweat beading off his forehead.

He's still clearing it. I should be hearing from him Monday.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
That seems like a pretty good deal. My dad just bought a Polaris Rzr S a few months ago, but he paid over $15k for it otd. I thought he lost his damn mind when he told me how much he spent. lol.

He took his out to Coos Bay last weekend though, I didn't think these side by sides were getting so popular. Said he had a blast pitching it around in the sand, wish I was retired and go do whatever I wanted. haha

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.