Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Here for the laughs!
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So its been along time how the hell is everyone!!!!??? I've been MIA for along time now, alot of things have changed... lets see... Found an amazing girl whom im engaged too, my kids are growing up! sadly... lol I'm now 100% sober and my new birthdate is july 14th!!! 2 years coming up!! So hows everyone been??? Oh yeah alot of you might have known me as MAINEVENT!!!!!!!!!:)devil

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
So its been along time how the hell is everyone!!!!??? I've been MIA for along time now, alot of things have changed... lets see... Found an amazing girl whom im engaged too, my kids are growing up! sadly... lol I'm now 100% sober and my new birthdate is july 14th!!! 2 years coming up!! So hows everyone been??? Oh yeah alot of you might have known me as MAINEVENT!!!!!!!!!:)devil
Nice to see you back Alex!
Gonna take a little getting used to the new screen name.:DSounds like you are doing well,good to hear. NOW
Can we get some pics of your new chick:D:)devil

·
Here for the laughs!
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Nice to see you back Alex!
Gonna take a little getting used to the new screen name.:DSounds like you are doing well,good to hear. NOW
Can we get some pics of your new chick:D:)devil
Darryl!!!! What good with you??? Yeah had to change it up abit... Mainevent ended up with a bad wrap at the end of my run ;) Yeah doing good bro trying to stay above water, this economy boned me dry with no spit... but other than lifes good bro...

·
Banned
4,497 Posts
First off, welcome back Alex!!! :D :D :D

Secondly, nobody likes a quitter... :)sphss:D

Congrats on it though. 2 years is a big step. :D

·
Old Skool Member
6,086 Posts
lol...I was trying to put a name with your face when I saw you yesterday Alex. You also look a little different. Hope to see you on the water tomorrow.

Good job on staying sober if it was causing problems for you.

Tom

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Yes being sober sure does make life easier. Congrats and I am sure your kids are proud of you.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.