Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What do you guys think a 02' HTM SS hull and trailer are worth? Boat has no interior, no rigging, no holes drilled except drive hole.(bravo type). This is a friends boat and he's considering getting rid of it to go back to his roots. Its in his shop just sitting...I dont care about opinions on the hull, just whats it worth in reality. what do y'all think??

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
What do you guys think a 02' HTM SS never titled hull and trailer are worth? Boat has no interior, no rigging, no holes drilled except drive hole.(bravo type). This is a friends boat and he's considering getting rid of it to go back to his daycruiser roots. Its in his shop just sitting...I dont care about opinions on the hull, just whats it worth in reality. what do y'all think??[/QUOTEa

about 5 grand...you can get a new hull bare for about 20 grand

·
Registered
388 Posts
What do you guys think a 02' HTM SS never titled hull and trailer are worth? Boat has no interior, no rigging, no holes drilled except drive hole.(bravo type). This is a friends boat and he's considering getting rid of it to go back to his daycruiser roots. Its in his shop just sitting...I dont care about opinions on the hull, just whats it worth in reality. what do y'all think??[/QUOTEa

Thats a good deal. I called Eliminator about buying a bare hull daytona (for my blower motor and drive) and they wanted right over 100K with a trailer and me doing all the rigging.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I'd say $5k as well.. Although it could be built into a very nice boat, resale will be terrible and there is a lot of cost into going from a bare hull to a complete boat.

If Eliminator quoted over $100k for an unrigged bare hull + trailer, they don't want to sell a bare hull.

·
Shitter was full!!!
26 Posts
Thats a good deal. I called Eliminator about buying a bare hull daytona (for my blower motor and drive) and they wanted right over 100K with a trailer and me doing all the rigging.
Call Cougar Custom Boats, Better hull than eliminator and better price too!:)devil

·
Registered
358 Posts
To big cliff

We have a 26ft Eliminator Daytona with trailer all rigged just needs a blower motor and drive for sale for only $40,000 that much better than a 100k . if you want it pm me. Check with Unforgiven about it he wants it just can't come up with the CASH////////////////:)devil:)devil

·
Registered
358 Posts
To the new buyer

What do you guys think a 02' HTM SS never titled hull and trailer are worth? Boat has no interior, no rigging, no holes drilled except drive hole.(bravo type). This is a friends boat and he's considering getting rid of it to go back to his daycruiser roots. Its in his shop just sitting...I dont care about opinions on the hull, just whats it worth in reality. what do y'all think??
I know were you can get a NICE 496 HO for this Boat:)devil :)hand

·
Registered
388 Posts
I'd say $5k as well.. Although it could be built into a very nice boat, resale will be terrible and there is a lot of cost into going from a bare hull to a complete boat.

If Eliminator quoted over $100k for an unrigged bare hull + trailer, they don't want to sell a bare hull.
It was a 27 daytona loaded up. I was thinking that 55-60K would of bought it. Hell, the TX dealer wants 88K for a unrigged 25 daytona thats been sitting on the showroom floor for over a year. Crazy.

·
Registered
358 Posts
It was a 27 daytona loaded up. I was thinking that 55-60K would of bought it. Hell, the TX dealer wants 88K for a unrigged 25 daytona thats been sitting on the showroom floor for over a year. Crazy.
So are 26 is a super deal,what are you waiting for Big Cliff come to Ca and get this 26. :)devil

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
ssuming it's a "good hull" and by that I mean there was some bad ones.. My guess would be 10 - 15 if the colors are nice.. Little less if it's ugly..

RD

·
Registered
852 Posts
I forgot about the trailer.. If it's a decent trailer, I'd put the value at $8-10k... Even though it's never been rigged, it's still a 2002 hull which is 8 model years old.. Resale will be tough.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts