Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Custom user title
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hand built by the production manager of Virage this boat is truly unique. Lighter yet stronger layup the hull has no stress cracks and gel coat is in showroom condition. Electric drop out bolsters, custom mirrors in cabin and engine compartment, flow coated balsa floors and engine hatch. 598 Merlin n/a motor w/only the best. LA Enterprises Kryptonite crank, Lunati rods/cam, JE Pistons, Dart intake and heads with extensive porting, ARP studs/fasteners 1050 Dominator, 7AL MSD ignition, MSD billet distributor, IMCO exhaust and motor mounts, Halon, Dan Olson oil cooler, HP1 remote filter, runs on super, etc..... 10 hours run time since the motor was freshened up with new rings/bearings by Mario Latka of So Cal Marine(135 on boat/motor total). Drive is a Bravo with Imco standoff box, dual ram steering that is full hydraulic to the helm, 1.36 gears, Teague upgraded and has run flawlessly, drive shower, mechanical trim indicators. Interior is in great condition. Gaffrig offshore controls and gauges, fresh water sink, beautiful cabin with 2 love seats and a bed that sleeps 2 comfortably, tons of storage space. Boat is in So Cal and registered in AZ. Boat is turn key and ready to go.

Sold
Will consider smaller boat for partial trade. Big block Chevy power with ib/ob or jet. Smaller cat/tunnel would be preferable but open to Vs as well.

Edgar (805)428-2721 [email protected]

Attachments

·
Custom user title
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL ya I know. I'm not real sure what to price it at to be honest. I may list it with a broker so I am waiting to hear back from him before I publish a price. I am wanting to move this quickly though so will entertain any serious offers. Someone steal it from me before I get a clue :D

·
Custom user title
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I do have a rough idea but as I stated I may use a broker and taking that into consideration I don't want to put a number on it that may be way off what he feels is appropriate. I am also getting interest and feedback which is helping me gauge the current market value.

If anyone is interested feel free to call me anytime.

Did I mention it gets great gas mileage?

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
Can you expand on the "by Virage" part?
Curious because I see it embroidered on the interior.

·
Custom user title
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Can you expand on the "by Virage" part?
Curious because I see it embroidered on the interior.
When HTM first started they contracted with Virage Performance Boats to build the HTMs out of the Virage facility. Part of the deal was Virage was able to use the molds and sell them under their own name as well. HTM by Virage is what they were labeled. This boat was a concept/project boat for Virage, Imco, and Whipple to test their dual blower setup. It was also displayed at a few boat shows. So basically, early on, all the HTMs and Virages were built by in the Virage facility from the same molds with the main differences being the interior, electrical, and a few other minor things. This hull has a different layup and a bunch of other custom stuff done to it.

Definitely a must see.

·
mach26 300's
1,216 Posts
LOL ya I know. I'm not real sure what to price it at to be honest. I may list it with a broker so I am waiting to hear back from him before I publish a price. I am wanting to move this quickly though so will entertain any serious offers. Someone steal it from me before I get a clue :D

ok i will give ya 15k, consider it stolen:D

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Dude,
put a price up. I will save you the agony of this thread getting sideways because it is already starting. This isnt a million dollar house on the beach where you are "entertaining" offers. Get serious and post a price.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts