Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am all for diversity. I could care less the ethnicity of those in my neighborhood. I only hope that they are classy and not thugs. We've had some supposedly good church going people with kids that were asses. We've also had some really great neighbors from ethnically diverse backgrounds. With my boats, I'm probably considered the white trash of the neighborhood.
I'm not so sure about social engineering. You know this will be ripe for abuse.

Love to hear your thoughts.

HUD's New 'Fair Housing' Rule Establishes Diversity Data for Every Neighborhood in U.S. | CNS News

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Social Engineering...some of the scariest shit on earth, its how Russia founded Communism

start here to learn more

·
Registered
686 Posts
The message is clear

They want to burden the better community resources with more trash. Hard sell but easy to to make law.

I can tell anyone first hand how this works. Not so good. Cook County/ Chicago has paid billions to ship off the pieces of shit that have been a virus to Chicago. The decent communities they have slowly destroyed/brought down to their level is astonishing. Integration is not what is happening. The reality is that these turds just spread their disease far and wide. NOBODY can help them as they have no desire to help themselves and strive for a better life, just bring those around them down. What will ultimately happen in this situation is more racial tensions and divide.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts