Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sometimes life just seems to be a bit crazy... Tommorrow make sure you give your mom a big hug and tell her how much you care about them. You never know when it might be the last time you will ever see them. For me I won't be able to hug her but I can give here a kiss on the forehead since she is on life support from experiencing a massive heart attack. She was only given 2 hours to live and it's now been a week and she is still here. So in short, Let them know how much you care if it wasn't for moms we all wouldn't be here.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I'll keep you and Mama in my prayers! I said goodbye six years ago to mine and I think about her almost every day. Motherhood is something beyond special.
Hang in there buddy!

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
For me it's been 21 years since the last hug, she was only 54 years old. A day never goes by without thinking of that wonderful person I called Mom!

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
I to lost my Mom Just a few years Back. We just got Back from laying flowers At the old house in Poway where we spread her ashes. She was only 56. Happy Mothers day Mom.We truly Miss you!!!
Dad and Donnie,Kirk

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
I wish I could give her one more hug .... went to the cemetery today, she's been gone only a few months. Its a life changer.

·
It's good to be alive
1,526 Posts
The last time I hugged my mom and told her I loved her was last Mothers Day, she passed away the next day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts