Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We ran Jordan's 540 today at Westech. After about 25 pulls he was able to gain 90 horsepower over his last combination and hit 1210 Hp with a 175 system in the fogger. Nice job on everything, all the hard work paid off and then some.

Hang on because that deal is going to haul the meatloaf.

Come check it out at Irvine this weekend everyone.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
We ran Jordan's 540 today at Westech. After about 25 pulls he was able to gain 90 horsepower over his last combination and hit 1210 Hp with a 175 system in the fogger. Nice job on everything, all the hard work paid off and then some.

Jordan way to go! boat already hauled the mail.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts

That thing is gonna be unreal!!:)devil:)devil

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think he is planning on putting the hurt on some tunnels!
Hopefully it ends up in a tunnel, lots left in the nitrous system and its built to handle it. We barely scratched the surface today, just ran out of time.

I know these 2 guys that have a tunnel hull mold, still waiting for a good deal on one. :)Unsure

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Hopefully it ends up in a tunnel, lots left in the nitrous system and its built to handle it. We barely scratched the surface today, just ran out of time.

I know these 2 guys that have a tunnel hull mold, still waiting for a good deal on one. :)Unsure
Careful CS, that motor in a boat like mine and you'll be getting nervous...

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
chris, what's that gilmer belt driving? looks like a forward dizzy, but i see no wires to it??:)sphss

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
thanx yall, didn't notice the hoses coming out at 1st :D that's a very nice looking set-up, i've never seen a v/pump done that way, sure looks clean:)devil

1 - 20 of 79 Posts