Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Don did some fantastic work on my boat over the last couple days and actually finished ahead of schedule
Before:

After:

Thanks Don! We will be using your services again!
You are very welcome and look forward to meeting up with you and Christina on the next boating trip.

·
PASO ROBLES CA
672 Posts
HEY ANTHONY,DID YOU GET YOUR MANIFOLD, CARB DEAL HANDLED?iT HAS BEEN GOOD TALKIN WITH YOU ,HOPE YOU FOUND THE PARTS AND STUFF YOU WERE LOOKIN FOR. SEE YA GREG

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Don did some fantastic work on my boat over the last couple days and actually finished ahead of schedule
Before:

After:

Thanks Don! We will be using your services again![/QUOT

Don, you did a great job BUT can you fix the loose nut behind the wheel and replace his fender before the loose nut, oops I mean Mead gets up there to pick up the boat??

·
The Insurance Guy
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Before:

After:

Thanks Don! We will be using your services again![/QUOT

Don, you did a great job BUT can you fix the loose nut behind the wheel and replace his fender before the loose nut, oops I mean Mead gets up there to pick up the boat??
I did fix his skeg if that helps any? I did see the fenders but it likly would have chipped the paint if straightend.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
You are very welcome and look forward to meeting up with you and Christina on the next boating trip.
I'm confused....I don't see any empty beer cans in the pictures.....are you sure it was Don? :)sphss:)sphss:)sphss

Should be in about 2 or 3 weeks Don for my fix....I'll let you know.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
thats cause i took the pics at my house....there were plenty of beer cans in don's garage...my wife and dog can both testify to that :D
those aint beer cans those are what we call homeboy air scoops...lmao:)devil

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
yea i have to thank my buddy donald also , for stopping by to say hi while i was detailing a boat which i needed a 12 can break thanks donald now lets see how well i play softball tonite . TUNNEL T

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
thanks every one I try hard too drink :)sphss LOL. I am glad I can help all of you and you dont mind the beer cans. Oh, they only come out after the jobs are done. :D Thanks for coming to me to keep you rides running.:)hand

1 - 17 of 17 Posts