Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You did a great job getting this party on Thursday night together. Met alot of great people and had a great time. Thanks to you and Linda for making this thing happen. Big thanks to Jason at Indigos for allowing us to take over his place. Until next time everyone be safe and we need to get together soon.

·
Registered
164 Posts
You did a great job getting this party on Thursday night together. Met alot of great people and had a great time. Thanks to you and Linda for making this thing happen. Big thanks to Jason at Indigos for allowing us to take over his place. Until next time everyone be safe and we need to get together soon.
dam cell phone sucks azz, another missed call:D

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
Thanks everyone for coming, and most importantly, thanks to all that donated and allowed the charity donation to happen. I will be sending a check off to Jim Nichols at Desert Storm on Monday, and I will announce the amount then. Still figuring the exact amount, because along with the cash donations, Budweiser donated two kegs of beer and the proceeds from that will be added with the cash from the raffle sales. We were hoping to make the donation during the awards banquet tonight, but an invite was never extended so we will use the mail service.

Thanks again,
Rick and Linda

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Thanks everyone for coming, and most importantly, thanks to all that donated and allowed the charity donation to happen. I will be sending a check off to Jim Nichols at Desert Storm on Monday, and I will announce the amount then. Still figuring the exact amount, because along with the cash donations, Budweiser donated two kegs of beer and the proceeds from that will be added with the cash from the raffle sales. We were hoping to make the donation during the awards banquet tonight, but an invite was never extended so we will use the mail service.

Thanks again,
Rick and Linda
As soon as you finish drinking all that beer you won't be able to run the adding machine...:D Thanks for putting this together Rick. We had a good time... Nice seeing Kenny again...

Steve

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
It was a great time, I met alot of folks from the board but my mind is a terrible thing. I'll be lucky to remember the names. Maybe have some other get-together before the summer is out. Thanks Rick & Linda!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
also had a great time and thanks again rick and linda, it was nice meeting some of the pb'ers and put some faces to the names.... plus since we were hangin with the delta lunch bunch we got to wiin some stuff!

·
6,873 Posts
Rick and Linda
Thanks for letting the kids help out at the party, They really enjoyed it...
and the dolls were cute...

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
Had an excellent time Rick. Thank your wife properly for me, love the free DD hat.
It was rather entertaining being there as sober observer. :)hand:D hil:)

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
Had an excellent time Rick. Thank your wife properly for me, love the free DD hat.
It was rather entertaining being there as sober observer. :)hand:D hil:)
My wife put her tits on your head? :D

Believe it or not, I ended up with less then three beers. And that was from 7:00pm-2:00am. I could have done the DD thing. It was stressful and busy having that much fun. :D

·
Insurance Agent!
735 Posts
Rick and Linda,

AWESOME JOB!!!!!!! Thanks for all your hard work....

Jamie

1 - 20 of 35 Posts