Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the Bay/Delta area and had the unenviable "job" (because of a mechanical failure) to drop off a friends boat at Boatmasters last Friday to get gelcoat/fiberglass work done. That was the first time I met Drew and Mike. These guys really know how to treat customers and they are very knowledgeable. I dropped my deck boat off for a few minor upgrades/repairs today and Drew didn't even blink when I added a few things to the original list of things I needed done. Thank you very much Drew & Boatmasters for making these two experiences top notch.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I have to second your comments. Drew abd Mike recently helped me out in a major way with my rig and got me back on the water quickly.

I ran into a 20.2 Laveycraft at Orwood Friday. He was having problems with his outboard. I told him to call you Drew. Hope he did.

Thanks again!

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,969 Posts
I'm new to the Bay/Delta area and had the unenviable "job" (because of a mechanical failure) to drop off a friends boat at Boatmasters last Friday to get gelcoat/fiberglass work done. That was the first time I met Drew and Mike. These guys really know how to treat customers and they are very knowledgeable. I dropped my deck boat off for a few minor upgrades/repairs today and Drew didn't even blink when I added a few things to the original list of things I needed done. Thank you very much Drew & Boatmasters for making these two experiences top notch.
I have to second your comments. Drew abd Mike recently helped me out in a major way with my rig and got me back on the water quickly.

I ran into a 20.2 Laveycraft at Orwood Friday. He was having problems with his outboard. I told him to call you Drew. Hope he did.

Thanks again!

"They are the "Go to Guy's"
Finger Green Hand Thumb Gesture

·
Never Enough
972 Posts
You're gonna fit in nicely new guy. Can't wait to meet you on the vets run. :wink2:

Drew the Goatmaster is good people fo' sho'. :))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp
Of course he is as long as he's not a figment of the imagination. ;)

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dropped off my boat yesterday at 11:15am and Drew said he would get me an estimate by Tuesday. He called me back yesterday at 5:30pm to give me the estimate which is very fair. He will have it done this week even with the countless other boats/projects he has on the property. Drew, Thank You very much for the exceptional customer service.

·
a.k.a. Jon
213 Posts
more kudos!

Drew got my rock crawler back together in the final hour on Thursday, in order to make Hookie.... a small miracle. A big thanks to him, the guys at his shop and Jeff at Smooth as Glass. Can't tell it was driven up a levy bank and seemed to run better than ever!

You guys rock! :)devil

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Back in April I contacted Boatmasters about doing a drive service on my Eliminator. Drew checked and told me they were booked till early May, I made the appointment. Then I realized we were going to be in Hawaii during that time. I spoke again with Drew and explained the situation, he was kind enough to let me bring the boat in early, do the job, then store it for me until we returned with NO additional charges. And the boat was parked out front ready to go at the agreed pick up date and time. First class operation all the way, big thanks to Drew and crew. Been using them for years since they were at the old location in Dublin.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts