Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The entire group of you misfits and malcontents are invited to celebrate Hullshots 40th Birthday on April 14th 2012.

This celebration will be held at Windmill Cove Saturday April 14th starting around 4:00 or so.

Dinner
DJ
Drinking ect.

For those wishing to really enjoy themselves and stay the night, there are campsites available for those how wish to camp, RV sites available for those of you with RVs and cabins available for rent if you don't fall into the first two options.

Windmill will be taking care of organizing the food for us at a cost of $20 per person so please RSVP to me as soon as possible so I can get an accurate head count for their preparation.

Reservations at Windmill Cove can be made by calling them direct at (209) 948-6995 or following the link attached.

Windmill Cove Marina, Restaurant, Bar, RV Park

Oh, this is a bring your own aspirin type of event...so plan accordingly:wink2:

1. Tunnel T (1)
2. Valkyrie (2)
3. DaveO (1)
4. Deltarat (2)
5. Hullshot (4)
6. Napanutts (2)
7. JDCowboys (4)
8. Racer 52 (2)
9. HighVoltage329 (2)
10. OC (2)
11. Napanutt (2)
12. WIMspeed (1)
13. Bad News Travels Fast (2)
14. Reserved
15. Delta Holic (2)
16. PTC (1)
17. Nice Pair (4)
18. Waffleman (2)
19. D21 (2)

·
Coors Light Tour - 2010
341 Posts
1. Tunnel T (1)
2. Valkyrie (2)
3. DaveO (1)
4. Deltarat (2)
5. Hullshot (?)
6. Napanutts (2)
7. JDCowboys (4)(no kids)(RV Reservations made...)

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
1. Tunnel T (1)
2. Valkyrie (2)
3. DaveO (1)
4. Deltarat (2)
5. Hullshot (?)
6. Napanutts (2)
7. JDCowboys (4)(no kids)(RV Reservations made...)
8. O.C. (2)

Just made my Res. at windmill cove. Looking forward to it big guy. We are meeting at orwood in the morning and boating that day if anyone wants to join in.

·
Coors Light Tour - 2010
341 Posts
Just made my Res. at windmill cove. Looking forward to it big guy. We are meeting at orwood in the morning and boating that day if anyone wants to join in.
Can anyone tell me where you guys stay (within the park)? I made my reservations for the Motor Home spots which look to be in the back of the park on a small loop, but I've never been there before and don't want to be a mile away from everyone.

Also, this will be my first DLB event (official or non-official). Are you guys running your boats? if so, where and how long? Can we tag along in our boat (I was hoping to do some boating)? Finally and most importantly..... are you guys doing one of these runs I keep hearing about where you stop at restaurants and bars, or are we just running around like at the lake?

Please excuse my ignorance, and thanks (in advance) for the info. If it's easier, you can just call me too...
(916)580-5174

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can anyone tell me where you guys stay (within the park)? I made my reservations for the Motor Home spots which look to be in the back of the park on a small loop, but I've never been there before and don't want to be a mile away from everyone.

Also, this will be my first DLB event (official or non-official). Are you guys running your boats? if so, where and how long? Can we tag along in our boat (I was hoping to do some boating)? Finally and most importantly..... are you guys doing one of these runs I keep hearing about where you stop at restaurants and bars, or are we just running around like at the lake?

Please excuse my ignorance, and thanks (in advance) for the info. If it's easier, you can just call me too...
(916)580-5174
JD, of course you can bring your boat... and there is always stops along the way. As for camping, I am not sure where the RVs will be set up put I am sure OC or Napanut can answer that for you.

If you have some questions you got my number feel free to give me a call and I will answer all that I can for you.

·
Never Enough
972 Posts
When we stayed there last year there was a few hookups right by the cabins. We didn't make reservations as the demand didn't seem high enough to have to bother with. Might call this year though just to make sure.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts

(916)580-5174

I am putting boat in at Orwood Sat. Sometime in the morning, then off to some bars/restraunt, ending up at Windmill cove that later afternoon and spending the night their in one of those cabins. Call Melisa and tell here you are with the DLB and you want to RV by the cabins. They do have a ramp for smaller boats their as well.

·
Coors Light Tour - 2010
341 Posts
OK. Thanks for all the help. We now have switched our reservations over to the hookups by the cabins.

We will be camping at windmill from Friday night, so we will have to figure a way to get our boat up to the launch point on Saturday morning, or maybe it will just be easier for me to put in at windmill earlier and boat over (yet I may need to borrow an experienced delta navigator, otherwise you guys will spend your day performing a search and rescue mission).

·
Coors Light Tour - 2010
341 Posts
Thanks everyone for all the help. We look forward to meeting anyone/everyone.

What should we bring Don for his birthday? I heard he likes salty nuts...

1 - 20 of 83 Posts