Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went bear hunting this weekend. We called in one bear but it got our scent and bailed. We did get this nice little consolation prize though..

·
Registered
615 Posts
What the hell are you gonna do with a mountain lion?? What a waste..Im a hunter as well though I eat what I kill..:mad:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Then you should know we just saved about 25 white tail a year and it was a female so we acually saved more than that if it had ever had cubs. Mount it, it will look great in my game room. You can eat them, they taste like shit though...
What the hell are you gonna do with a mountain lion?? What a waste..Im a hunter as well though I eat what I kill..:mad:

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts

Ammmm , I could be the first to say it , but i won't :D

·
Former HB visitor
837 Posts
Went bear hunting this weekend. We called in one bear but it got our scent and bailed. We did get this nice little consolation prize though..
Nice job.

Unashamed is correct.

I shoot the shit out of jack rabbits and ground squirrels and don't eat them:D

·
Registered
280 Posts
Nice cat! Did you use dogs and what did you use to take it?:)devil

·
Registered
280 Posts
No dogs, we were call'n in bears and she popped up. Rem. 270
Nice kill! I do a lot of archery Down here in the Kofa's Eerie feeling when your 10 miles in from your ride and you know they are around.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah she got about 20 yards from us when we saw her... The bear was pretty eerie too, you could hear it grunting and running around us lol but it never gave us a good shot.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts