Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Lavey Me Alone
1,417 Posts
Well I'm sorry to hear that.

I ALMOST went kayaking in the harbor this morning too......

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
So sad to read.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OMG - this is horrible. Can someone confirm if this is Shawn Wilson of Empower Marine?

Roln 20s
I know shawn was in the insurance business, but last time i spoke with him it was state farm. He was really into boating, so i could see him working(or owning) empower marine, and he was local to sunset beach. This is a trajic loss, a young beautifil family, and a really fun guy to hang out with . For those of you that knew him, you know what im talking about, i dont think ive ever seen this guy not enjoying life. He lived on the edge, but he enjoyed life to the fullest. Last time i spoke to him he had called me to tell me he just had a little boy, and he was so excited. Lets all be safe out there this summer....

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
HH Accident

It was Shawn. He was Insurance God here on the boards and he was a very good friend and will be missed by many including his young son and unborn daughter and his wife.

For those who knew him the services are Wednesday in Huntington Beach.

Shawn lived life to the max and always had a smile on his face.

RIP brother

·
Registered
452 Posts
Prayers to the family and friends of the victims.
Friend of mine was the Sherrif on duty and one of the first on sceen after the accident.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
It was Shawn. He was Insurance God here on the boards and he was a very good friend and will be missed by many including his young son and unborn daughter and his wife.

For those who knew him the services are Wednesday in Huntington Beach.

Shawn lived life to the max and always had a smile on his face.

RIP brother
No doubt. RIP Shawn.

-Justin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts