Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
gets 'em wet
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My diverter has been a little hesitant lately and at times just won't budge at all. After bleeding the lines a little it seems to work like a champ once again. Anybody have similar problems in past and what kind of general maintenance outside of maintaining fluid level is required for these things?? My diverter is from AT with Bennett pump. Any thoughts?? Thanks guys!

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
My diverter has been a little hesitant lately and at times just won't budge at all. After bleeding the lines a little it seems to work like a champ once again. Anybody have similar problems in past and what kind of general maintenance outside of maintaining fluid level is required for these things?? My diverter is from AT with Bennett pump. Any thoughts?? Thanks guys!
I used to have issues with mine bouncing out of the cheap plastic mount falling over and draining all the ATF in the bilge and it wouldn't work. :D

So I bought one of these.

Attachments

·
whats a goodtime cost?
270 Posts
I used to have issues with mine bouncing out of the cheap plastic mount falling over and draining all the ATF in the bilge and it wouldn't work. :D

So I bought one of these.
rivertrash where oh where did you get that. i also have a hyd place diverter and have worried about the plastic mount breaking. thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Do you have a relay connected? The Bennett pump requires 12 full volts to operate correctly. Also The ground must be a good ground or the pump will burn itself up.

I got a Baderlog relay on the Kachina and a Bosch type relay on the Liberator. I replace the Bosch relay once a year. They don't like moisture. I also carry a spare. The Banderlog unit just keeps going.

·
gets 'em wet
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Do you have a relay connected? The Bennett pump requires 12 full volts to operate correctly. Also The ground must be a good ground or the pump will burn itself up.

I got a Baderlog relay on the Kachina and a Bosch type relay on the Liberator. I replace the Bosch relay once a year. They don't like moisture. I also carry a spare. The Banderlog unit just keeps going.

There must be some relay since I can run it direct from battery but it's not Banderlog. I was thinking maybe air is getting in the lines or something. Haven't ever had a problem with it 'till now. :mad:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts