Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you have any layed back hydro headers forsale or want to trade for them i have lots of stuff i can trade for them

·
Registered
560 Posts
bbc? what size? zoomies or headers? I have a set of 2 3/8 to 2 1/2 steped headers 34"long primarys 4 1/2" merg collectors. ,but flanges would half to be changed.I can take pics if interested.

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
Sanderson Headers

My son Steve has another set of these low laid back Sanderson Headers that I think he wants to sell. We got the last two sets of these new from Sanderson a few years ago in raw form. They do not make them anymore with this low of a profile. Steve's headers are fresh HPC coated and they have a shorter collector than mine. He'll see this thread and I'll talk to him tonite. Jocko

Attachments

·
Just a river skier
28 Posts
Lucas fab can make you some stainless ones. He did Cyclone's full headers with merge collector, was all hand built and tig welded. Can get them with o2 bungs in place too. Pm me and I can send you some pics and his number if you want.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
headers

Man if i had the money a badass custom set would be nice but i dont have alot of money to spend i have seen some old rewarders on here before for 175 to 200 buck they dont have to be perfect

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
WHEELER, my dad gave me your # while I was at the lake, and just returned. Unfortunately, your # is still at the lake. Give me a call @ 650 743 9613 if you still want the headers like my dad posted.

Thanks, Steve

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
Steve,
Wrong guy. Matt wants zoomies. The guy I wanted you to call sent me a PM after reading this thread. I'll call you and give you his # again. Dad

1 - 15 of 15 Posts