Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Hell, I'll put a "This is a gun free zone" sign on my front lawn.... Then I'll have another one of the front door that says "This area is not a gun free zone. Enter uninvited at your own risk!"

·
WHERE I AM IDAHO
925 Posts
Maybe i have guns????????

if you ever went back east .and i only say that because we live in idaho,, you would find that most people are dueshes... no guns ,more clean air,, more govt .handouts.. someone asked me how many guns that i owned and i said none, but im in possesion of so many i cant fit all of them in my safe so i have at least one loaded in every room they were the same idiots that wanted to know why we fourwheelers,sandrail,dragboat,4 trucks,a house ,a cabin ..we were just greedy i looked at them and said .....thats why i have guns

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
That's great! Exposing the stupid for who they are!!!

if you ever went back east .and i only say that because we live in idaho,, you would find that most people are dueshes... no guns ,more clean air,, more govt .handouts.. someone asked me how many guns that i owned and i said none, but im in possesion of so many i cant fit all of them in my safe so i have at least one loaded in every room they were the same idiots that wanted to know why we fourwheelers,sandrail,dragboat,4 trucks,a house ,a cabin ..we were just greedy i looked at them and said .....thats why i have guns
Nice!!! :))THumbsUp

·
steelcomp was here
26,527 Posts
Sounds more like CA to me. :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts