Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hillary Clinton:

"I was shocked and appalled by the revelations about Harvey Weinstein. The behavior described by woman coming forward cannot be tolerated. Their courage and support of others is critical in helping stopping this kind of behavior."
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...-harvey-weinstein_us_59dcc684e4b0b34afa5c28f1

https://twitter.com/NickMerrill/status/917803750869426176

Really? I bet the rest of the liberals are fine with this. Ever wonder why they give Bill and the rest of the Hollywood liberals a pass? They are pro-abortion liberals.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
She was only shocked that she couldn't get in on the female action!!! And she was appalled that Ol' Harvey didn't approach her!!!

Her "women's voices need to be heard" bullshit was pure hypocrisy. She went after every female who accused Billy boy with a vengeance!!!

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
She was only shocked that she couldn't get in on the female action!!! And she was appalled that Ol' Harvey didn't approach her!!!

Her "women's voices need to be heard" bullshit was pure hypocrisy. She went after every female who accused Billy boy with a vengeance!!!

Time to move on regarding Bill and Hillary don't you think, that was something like 20 years ago and very, very old news.
For God sake, please explain the relevance or logic behind your post. Is this really the best you've got?

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Time to move on regarding Bill and Hillary don't you think, that was something like 20 years ago and very, very old news.
For God sake, please explain the relevance or logic behind your post. Is this really the best you've got?

The relevance is that she's calling out Trump as an assaulter where there's no one filing any allegations over him other than a locker room style conversation from 12 years ago, yet her husband was still accosting women well into 2010. It's a joke for her to call out anyone when it was her that got a child rapist off and laughed about it, and then attacked women who came out about Billy boy during her campaign.
There's the relevance you idiot!!!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Are you saying there is a time limit to when we should no longer find such behavior inappropriate?

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Are you saying there is a time limit to when we should no longer find such behavior inappropriate?
If its anything negative about the Clintons,the media and their minions will slink off into the underbrush and hope it goes away.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
This whole thing is typical of the Hollywood elites.His attorneys rush him out to a private rehab to be treated for his sexual illness.Reminds me of another liberal by the name of Wiener,In my mind the end result should be the same.Another democratic supporter in jail.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow!!! :))eek:)) That is so weak Jimbo. I bet if Bill ass raped you, you'd be okay with it, right? Fucking leftwing nut job!!! :)hand

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This whole thing is typical of the Hollywood elites.His attorneys rush him out to a private rehab to be treated for his sexual illness.Reminds me of another liberal by the name of Wiener,In my mind the end result should be the same.Another democratic supporter in jail.
In another country... Where? Do they have extradition with the US? :hmmm: Well I guess he is a bit smarter than Cosby!!! :rolleyes:

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
1 - 20 of 84 Posts