Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Short and stout
210 Posts
To close for Comfort

I have decided to announce my love for Maxi , he is such a dream stud
You know Tony, Being a young circle boat enthusiast such as myself, I did look up to you as I some day would love to race side by side but after this post I will have to rethink the side by side as I will be taking the way outside lane. As this comment will definitely help me shout out of the turn faster as well not knowing how close you are to the rear. LoL :)sphss

· Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,593 Posts
This is not what I needed to hear on a Friday afternoon. How can I compete. I'm an older guy with grey hair and bit of a fat body. You, on the other hand, are a slightly pompous Asian with attitude. Not very tall with darker skin. You have a reputation of being a bullshit artist...the more I think about it, I really believe Maxi may love you for the weekend but long term you have nothing to offer. Maxi is smarter than to fall for your shallowness...

He'll be back to me by Monday...

· Registered
959 Posts
This is not what I needed to hear on a Friday afternoon. How can I compete. I'm an older guy with grey hair and bit of a fat body. You, on the other hand, are a slightly pompous Asian with attitude. Not very tall with darker skin. You have a reputation of being a bullshit artist...the more I think about it, I really believe Maxi may love you for the weekend but long term you have nothing to offer. Maxi is smarter than to fall for your shallowness...

He'll be back to me by Monday...

highly inappropriate posting kids

· Speedy Member
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I now need to poke out my eyes with hot pokers ofter reading this.

Paul

Can you guess which two idiots have found each others passwords?:D

· Distinguished Member
5,842 Posts
Can you guess which two idiots have found each others passwords?:D
I figured it was about time for a couple of ya'll to change your passwords. :)bulb Dayammnn, first the pics of Maxi and RCL in Burley :)gay:( and now this !!!.... :)sphss

· Living in a cage of fear
16,524 Posts

· Antique Member
855 Posts
Outboards

Have you been spending time in the outboard section? :D
This smacks of some type of "propulsion" predjudice, or perhaps, different type of people just migrate to different areas of boating due to some type of personal internal prefference (trying to keep this clean). Ya got me curious now-I'll never look at an outboard racer the same. Perhaps it has something to do with grasping a throttle lever with a knob rather than pushing a pedal??
This is too much to think about rationally on Friday evening. Only the Shadow knows.
Denis

· Registered
1,428 Posts
This smacks of some type of "propulsion" predjudice, or perhaps, different type of people just migrate to different areas of boating due to some type of personal internal prefference (trying to keep this clean). Ya got me curious now-I'll never look at an outboard racer the same. Perhaps it has something to do with grasping a throttle lever with a knob rather than pushing a pedal??
This is too much to think about rationally on Friday evening. Only the Shadow knows.
Denis
Oh Denis, you do have a way with words.

· Antique Member
855 Posts
Language

Oh Denis, you do have a way with words.

Thanks Joe, It comes from being married to an english major. Before I met Heidi, I used to walk into a factory and say "WTF is wrong with your f******g machine, now I have the ability to say "Sir , could you tell me what the problem is". Heck of an improvement.:D:D
Denis

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.