Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
rollin on the river
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well the new owner of the lil blue stoker just drove away. Im now a boat bitch.....:(
They say the happiest time in a boaters life is when he buys a boat and then when he sells a boat.

I call BULLSHIT......

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Well the new owner of the lil blue stoker just drove away. Im now a boat bitch.....:(
They say the happiest time in a boaters life is when he buys a boat and then when he sells a boat.

I call BULLSHIT......

Lil boy blue is sold...that's cool atleast the guy wasn't just tire kicking like the last hundred people!!! Gotta agree with ya on the qoute!!

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
The quote is actually the 2nd happiest day is the day you buy the boat and the happiest day is the day you sell the boat. That quote was written by someone who doesn't really enjoy boating and being on the water. :))ThumbsDwn

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts

I call BULLSHIT......
I have a Warlock you can use so you don't have to be a bitch anymore! You can take over payments too

·
rollin on the river
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The quote is actually the 2nd happiest day is the day you buy the boat and the happiest day is the day you sell the boat. That quote was written by someone who doesn't really enjoy boating and being on the water. :))ThumbsDwn
I have to agree..

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
Well Dave, congratulations to whatever extent. A win and a loss. Just think about the fat grip of cash in your hand to help ease the pain. :happy:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts