Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Mr. Daniel Mensah.

Greetings to you,

This letter must come to you as a big surprise, but I believe it is only a day that people meet and become great friends/ business partners. I am Daniel Mensah, currently Head of Corporate Affairs Department with a reputable bank here in Ghana. I write you this proposal in good faith, believing that I can trust you with the information I am about to reveal to you.

I have an urgent and very confidential business proposition for you. On June 5th, 2000, a German business tycoon Mr. Andreas Schranner made a (Fixed deposit) for 60 calendar months, valued at US$12,500,000.00 (Twelve Million Five hundred Thousand Dollars only) in my bank and I happen to be his account officer before I was moved to my present position recently. The maturity date for this deposit contract was last 3rd of April 2005. Before this date, I have tried my possible best to locate a Next of Kin to late Mr. Schranner, but all efforts proved abortive, because all his family, including his Son In-Law and children died in the plane crash of Concorde Air France Flight AF4590 which took place on 25th July 2000, some months after he did the deposit in my bank. You can read more story about the plane crash by visiting this website; http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/859479.stm

With the recent change of government in my country and with their efforts to support the United Nations in checkmating terrorism aid in Ghana. By end of Apirl next year, the Government will pass a new Financial Control Law which will give the Government authority to interrogate account owners of above $5 million Dollars to explain the source of the funds, making sure it is not for terrorism support. If I do not move this money out of the country immediately, by Apirl the Government will definitely confiscate the money, because my bank cannot provide the account owner to explain the source of the money since he is late.

I decided to utilize this life time opportunity, instead of Government confiscating the, but I cannot directly claim the money without the help of a foreigner and that is why I am contacting you for an assistance. As the Account Officer to late Mr. Schranner, coupled with my present position and status in the bank, I have the power to influence the release of the funds to any foreigner that comes up as the Next of Kin to the account, with the correct information concerning the account, which I shall give you. I am having the secret Code for the account, which only the account owner or his Next of Kin can know. I shall supply all necessary information we need for the claim and there is practically no risk involved, the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law, beside Ghana is porous and anything goes.

If you accept to work with me, I want you to state how you wish us to share the funds in percentage, so that both parties will be satisfied. I shall explain to you in details how we shall handle the transaction once I receive your response. Thanking you in advance and may God bless you. Please, treat with utmost confidentiality. I shall send you copy of the deposit slip issued to Mr. Schranner when the deposit was made for your perusal.

Please reply to this email:[email protected]

I wait your urgent response.

Regards,
Daniel Mensah

·
LOST
180 Posts
darn.. i didnt get as good an offer as you did.....:|err:D:D

Good day!!!

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank
Draft of $450,000 United States Dollars, but I did not hear from yousince
for a couple ofweeks now.Then I went to the bank to confirm if the draft
has expired or getting near to expire and Dr.Wilson the Director United
Bank for Africa told me that before the draft will get to your hand that
it will expire. So I told him to cashnthe $450,000 USD UNITED STATES
DOLLARS to cash payment to avoid losing this fund under expiration, as I
will be out of the country for a 6 Months Course.

What you have to do now is to contact FEDEX COURIER SERVICES as soon as
possible to know when they will deliver your Consignment to you because
of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the
delivering Charge,Insurance premium.

The only money you will send to the FEDEX COURIER SERVICES to deliveryour
Consignment direct to your postal Address in your country is ($150.00US)
One Hundred & Fifty United States Dollars only being Security Keeping
Fee of the Courier Company so far. Again, don't be deceived by anybody to
pay any other money except $150.00US Dollars for the Security Keeping
Fee. I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when
you will contact them and in case of demurrage.

You have to contact FEDEX COURIER SERVICES now for the delivery of
yourDraft with

this information bellow;

CONTROLLER: MR. Harris Martins
COMPANY'S NAME: FEDEX COURIER SERVICES
EMAIL ADRESS: ([email protected])
PHONE NUMBER: +234-8024247079

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct
telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and
ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track your package
over there and know when it

will get to your address. Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon
as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay
them their Security Keeping fee of $150.00US US Dollars for their
immediate action.

Note this. The FEDEX COURIER SERVICES don't know the contents of the Box.
I registered it as a BOX of Africa cloths. They did not know the content
was money.

This is to avoid them delaying with the BOX. Don't let them know that box
contents money ok.

Thanks as you contact the FedEx courier for your consignment.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Shawn Mark.

·
LOST
180 Posts
but there was this one yesterday... i'm going to be sooooo rich....:)grn:)hand:)hand:)hand:D:D

BATCH NO: 08/59071/CAF
REF NO: SAFA/ZA4/GP22

ONLINE-CAF/SAFA LOTTERY WINNING NOTIFICATION"
ATTENTION: WINNER,

RE/ AWARD NOTIFICATION

We wish to inform you of the lottery draws held on the 18th of February 2008 to declare the winners of the Confederation of African Football (CAF) and South Africa Football Association (SAFA). This lottery was created to bring awareness to the world, being that South Africa is hosting the next world cup in 2010. Your email, attached to Ticket number SA45-00096-2511-777, with Serial number 585-06 drew the lucky numbers 72-22-555-266 and consequently won the lottery through a computer ballot system and your email address was gotten through the South African Information Network Online (S A I N O), which is affiliated with the Internet.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$2,200,000.00 in cash credited to file REF NO: SAFA/200702/0311. This is from total prize money of US$22,000,000.00 shared among the ten international winners in this category. All participants were selected through a computer ballot System drawn from 17,000 names from Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe and Middle East and Asia as part of our International Promotions Program, which is conducted every quarter of the year.

To begin your claim process, please contact your claims manager with details below and also provide him with the requested information so that he can expedite the processing of your claims.

NAME: _______________________________________
COMPANY:____________________________________
OCUPATION:___________________________________
ADDRESS: ____________________________________
CITY:___ ______________________________________
STATE:________________________________________
ZIP/POSTAL CODE:_____________________________
PHONE:_______________________________________
MOBILE: ______________________________________
FAX: _________________________________________
EMAIL:________________________________________
REFERENCE NUMBER:__________________________
BATCH NUMBER: __ ____________________________

MR. FRANK KEISA
CLAIMS MANAGER
CLAIMS DEPARTMENT,
ALLAN FINANCE PTY,
1212 ALLAN HOUSE.
JAN SMUTS AVENUE,
JOHANESSBURG,
SOUTH AFRICA.
Email: [email protected]
24 HOURS OFFICE HOTLINE NO: +27 741 805 114

To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please quote your reference/batch numbers in any of your correspondences with your designated agent.
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

(a) Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than ten days after notice. After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed funds.

(b) Being one of the lucky winners, you constitute entrant¢s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of our terms and conditions of claims to avoid any Discrepancy in the cause of payment of your prize awards winning.

(c) To avoid double claims, you are advised to keep your winning details very confidential, as any discrepancies resulting from a breach of this confidentiality on the Parts of the winners will be covered solely by such winner as our staffs are bound by the oath of secrecy taken on employment.

Should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program. Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program. And kindly send your reply to email address: [email protected]

Sincerely
Mrs. Susan Van vyk.

·
LOST
180 Posts
:|errthey must like me... i got 3 of this one today....lol :|err:|err:|err

THE BRITISH LOTTERY 2008

BRITISH LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS,
CUSTOMERS SERVICES,
33 YATCH BASIN MARINA OFFICE,
UPON TYNE NEW CASTLE LONDON.
Batch: 14/211/0374: Ref: BTL/311OXI/02.

CONGRATULATIONS: YOU HAVE WON!!!!

We happily announce to you the draw of the British lottery program held in London, Your e-mail address attached, to ticket number: 694/7560/0545/721 with Serial number: 886/04 drew the lucky numbers: 016/213/3517, which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category, you are therefore, been approved to claim a total sum of 1,000.000.00 (One Million Pounds Only) in cash credited to file RPC/9080/1153/2244 This is from a total cash prize of 125 million pounds starlings.

This year Lottery Program Jackpot is the largest ever for British Lottery; the estimated 125 million jackpots would be the sixth biggest in U.K. history, The biggest was the 363 million pounds starlings jackpot that went to two winners in December 2005 drawing of The Big Game, Mega Millions' predecessor. Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our African booklet representative office in South Africa as indicated in our play coupon, In view of this, your 1,000.000.00 (One Million Pounds Only) would be released to you by our affiliate bank in South Africa.

Our agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claim your fund, is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you demand fit to claim your prize.

This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned.

PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CLAIM AGENT IMMEDIATELY THROUGH EMAIL OR YOU CALL HIM.

Mr phillip zuma
Phone Number:+27-732401244

Contact Email: [email protected]
[email protected]
Endeavor to email him with your informations,

1. FULL NAME.........

2. COUNTRY OF ORIGIN..........
3. PYSICAL ADRESS.........
4. DATE OF BIRTH....
5. OCCUPATION.....
.6. TELEPHONE NUMBER....... FAX NUMBER (IF
7. MARITAL STATUS...
8. WINNING NUMERS ....

Congratulations; from me and members of staff of THE UK NATION AL LOTTERY.

Yours faithfully lotto manager

1 - 7 of 7 Posts