Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About Michelle Opra.......I mean Obamas frikin fashion pick. Did the media forget about the WAR we are still in.... or the Economic Meltdown.... or terrorists being released into the us now that yOmama has closed GB down... or millions of taxpayers dollars being fraudulently spent by the minute

so much more newsworthy issues in todays world than what color panties that douche bag is wearing.....
:mad::mad:

·
1,512 Posts
What about the millions in bonuses paid to Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae. Oh thats right. It's Okay if its a mismanaged government organization. Media Hypocrites.

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
Compare teh news coverage of The Obama's Apology Tour, to Eva Peron`s "Rainbow Tour" of Europe.

Striking similarities.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Compare teh news coverage of The Obama's Apology Tour, to Eva Peron`s "Rainbow Tour" of Europe.
Striking similarities.
Ouuuuu.....you ARE good! I hadn't even thought of that!

Ken

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
I just keep my eyes and ears open during the day, stumble accross things, or, things stumble accross me. :)

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
This has become a sort of "Tabloid" Presidency......HusseinO's the pride of Hollywood.

One day reality is gonna kick him in the asse, I kust hope it's sooner than later and no one else gets hurt by his BS.:|err

1 - 6 of 6 Posts