Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, they must be flying out the door....................

·
Registered
70 Posts
I was there on Wed and they all looked like chit, none of them had covers, some had major scratches, oxidation and yellowed interiors.

·
Administrator
11,647 Posts
Commercial spammer hit the thread I believe and admin killed it. Those selling the boats have tried numerous to spam the forums for free which Chris doesn't want here.

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
I was there on Wed and they all looked like chit, none of them had covers, some had major scratches, oxidation and yellowed interiors.
Nobody has given a sh!t about caring for them since they were built. How many rainy days, dust storms, and months of Az sun have most of them seen? I cringe at the thought of owning a boat that's been cared for so poorly.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nobody has given a sh!t about caring for them since they were built. How many rainy days, dust storms, and months of Az sun have most of them seen? I cringe at the thought of owning a boat that's been cared for so poorly.
You mean your not ready to go stand in line with your 45k to buy one of those pristine boats? hahaha lol.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can you recycle fiber glass?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Commercial spammer hit the thread I believe and admin killed it. Those selling the boats have tried numerous to spam the forums for free which Chris doesn't want here.

That was me and I copied and pasted it from river daves place. I saw his BS post and thought I would share it. Admin contacted me and removed it. then pm me and said forget it as I just copied it. I was saying this guy on rd's place is a tool..

I have NOTHING to do with lvbs..

Good evening:D

·
MEDIUM PIMPIN!!!
1,494 Posts
You going to be in Parker Memorial?

·
Registered
238 Posts
That was me and I copied and pasted it from river daves place. I saw his BS post and thought I would share it. Admin contacted me and removed it. then pm me and said forget it as I just copied it. I was saying this guy on rd's place is a tool..

I have NOTHING to do with lvbs..

Good evening:D
Im a tool? What did I do to piss you off? You cross posted over here. Not the other way around. How is it BS, please ellaborate. I suggested it be put in SPAM since, it is indeed, Spam YOU created. Quit stirring the pot dude.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Im a tool? What did I do to piss you off? You cross posted over here. Not the other way around. How is it BS, please ellaborate. I suggested it be put in SPAM since, it is indeed, Spam YOU created. Quit stirring the pot dude.
We have ALL seen so many "i'll help you buy a magic"ads that it's old as hell.

HMMM I don't see it in SPAM !

Why Don't you spend some money and advertise your summer job here?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
We have ALL seen so many "i'll help you buy a magic"ads that it's old as hell.

HMMM I don't see it in SPAM !

Why Don't you spend some money and advertise your summer job here?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I was quoting a few friends of mine who tried to deal with you. I won't name names but there has been a lot of things posted about the lbys. Do a search.

I'm done

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.