Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dale is a jerk!!! He forced Tamara and me to ride with him and Lisa on his 28' Skater this past Saturday. He made us go to Sam's in Tiburron for lunch. Then he said we HAD to go under the Golden Gate Bridge and out into Big Blue a bit. Next we HAD to go past all of the sights of downtown and into McCovey Cove. We cruised all day around 90mph with several bursts well beyond that. I used to think Dale was a decent guy but now I am thoroughly pissed at him! Don't get me wrong, I still love my 25 Daytona and I'm thrilled with how it runs. It's just VERY difficult to get out of that 28 and get into a mere mortals 25. We went thru some ridiculous slop, 4+ footers easily and he only slowed down because Lisa was going to rip his arm off. That 28 is beyond impressive and turns incredibly well. We got back from this awful day and he made us get on his patio boat and go to Tanya & Bob's party. At least we got to hang with some nice people there. Screw you Dale for making me really want to buy a 28 Skater.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
few more pics

Attachments

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We were supposed to take our boat and run to Sacramento but when I sent this picture from our house in Benicia to Dale early Saturday morning he said let's take the 28 to the city. Do you believe what a jerk he is????

Attachments

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,961 Posts
We were supposed to take our boat and run to Sacramento but when I sent this picture from our house in Benicia to Dale early Saturday morning he said let's take the 28 to the city. Do you believe what a jerk he is????
"I tried to tell you"

"Would you listen?"

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" :wink2:

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Sorry to hear you had such an awful time Rob, sure seemed like you two were having a blast back there! :)Unsure :) And don't feel bad for getting the bug for a 28 after just one ride - the attached pic with me in the back of Rick Bowling's 28 Skater was in August of 2001.......the other pics are of me and my dad in my first 28 taken the first day out in it in September of 2001. ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Sorry to hear you had such an awful time Rob, sure seemed like you two were having a blast back there! :)Unsure :) And don't feel bad for getting the bug for a 28 after just one ride - the attached pic with me in the back of Rick Bowling's 28 Skater was in August of 2001.......the other pics are of me and my dad in my first 28 taken the first day out in it in September of 2001. ;)

I have been in Rick's 28...it is incredibly smooth. No doubt they are great boats. Dale, the color combo on yours is absolutely gorgeous. You did a great job on that.

·
Premium Member
3,755 Posts
Yea I would have to agree with you Rob, that Dale is a real jerk!!!! He forced me to ride with them in the first DLB Vet Run (2013) in his 30' Skater Prototype .... We took a couple vets for the ride of their lives and well he dragged all of us around the delta at 125+ in the friggen RAIN!!!! We got wet.... real wet!!! and then when it was all over.... Lisa met us all at the home dock and supplied us all with dry warm towels and ..... well you get the picture!!!! :wink2::wink2::wink2::wink2:

Thanks Dale and Lisa ! :))THumbsUp

fd8943e_o.jpg 9879444304_74622d4e38_o.jpg c 013.jpg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts