Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was/still is a great turn out at the Buffalo. A few notable NO SHOWS were: Billy B, had a boat to deliver, Gary Teague, had a lot of boats to deliver for the Catalina Ski Race, John Cogan Concept Marine couldn't find the place, Fred Inman got lost, Randy Davis was phychicing himself up for the race and Ron Tesarski was checking in at the hotel in Long Beach. When I left at 8:30, the food and beer were flowing...

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
good times..... it was a pleasure to meet everyone. hope we can all do this again perhaps next month. maybe a diff venue. i was a little dispointed that the place did not serve hard alcohol cause im not a beer drinker. but good times none the less. hope to see all again soon.:)devil

·
Hotboat Member
84 Posts
Nice to meet Rexone and Phil, you did a good job on the set up it was fun
next time maybe no band because it was hard to talk..did I just type that just my .02...:)devil Thanks Laveyone for the beer!!

·
Hotboat Member
84 Posts
Good times...great turnout...:)devil
I wanted to talk to you shueman but it didn't workout maybe next time..
you were all all the way at the next table:)

·
Registered
865 Posts
Well i got there and started to take my gear off, when the wife text's me and tells me to get home right away there's a problem with the dishwasher, so i had to turn around and head home, whose Green bike was that, absolutley beautiful... i'm making the next one for sure, and i'll probably need a name tag, oh and the dishwasher was spewing water all over the place and when i got home there was alot of water to get picked up, just got done a little bit ago, the band there sounded great...wish i couldve stayed .... next time damnit

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,414 Posts
Well i got there and started to take my gear off, when the wife text's me and tells me to get home right away there's a problem with the dishwasher, so i had to turn around and head home, whose Green bike was that, absolutley beautiful... i'm making the next one for sure, and i'll probably need a name tag, oh and the dishwasher was spewing water all over the place and when i got home there was alot of water to get picked up, just got done a little bit ago, the band there sounded great...wish i couldve stayed .... next time damnit
thats my little toy...thanx you:)

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
Good times...great turnout...:)devil
I wanted to talk to you shueman but it didn't workout maybe next time..
you were all all the way at the next table:)
My bad...once the band started, I couldn't here chit...:|err
Ya shuda tried to take by beer...:D

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
It was lots of fun, thanks Phil!! My sister and I went and met lots of nice people. :D
Thanks a lot for all your cheesy potato chips. Would've starved without them.

Thanks for Phil leaving his pitcher unattended.

Nice to see some familiar faces and put some new faces to old names.

R

·
0 Posts
I met boatless

Yes it was great seeing some of your guys nice to put a face with a name. Boatless is a really nice guy in person..

·
Registered
991 Posts
Phil, your post turned into one of the best turn outs all year!!! THANKS!

It was great to see folks again and meet new faces as well....

Next stop = TEQUILLA HOPPERS!!!!
(just so HW Laser can have hard alkie:)hand)

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
Phil, your post turned into one of the best turn outs all year!!! THANKS!

It was great to see folks again and meet new faces as well....

Next stop = TEQUILLA HOPPERS!!!!
(just so HW Laser can have hard alkie:)hand)
:)devil:)devil:)devil

1 - 20 of 23 Posts