Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All this time I thought we where going into Iraq to take their oil and bring our energy costs down. I feel betrayed!!!!!:)sphss:p

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Blame the Bush Bashers???????
Once again, they were so far off target the bullets came back their way. hil:)

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
All this time I thought we where going into Iraq to take their oil and bring our energy costs down. I feel betrayed!!!!!:)sphss:p
Not in vain...After we spent billions and killed tens of thousands the Chinese got the big Iraq oil contracts! Go figure that one out. I think good old Uncle Sam got snookered again. DOH!! Fortunately our pals the capitalist Chinese will probably sell us some of their oil at a nice profit:shhh:

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Not in vain...After we spent billions and killed tens of thousands the Chinese got the big Iraq oil contracts! Go figure that one out. I think good old Uncle Sam got snookered again. DOH!! Fortunately our pals the capitalist Chinese will probably sell us some of their oil at a nice profit:shhh:
Just another example of capitalism spreading throughout the world at the expense of communism. The Gipper would be proud.:D

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
But our whole plan was to STEAL the oil.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
It was blood for oil right??? That is what the dreg class was saying!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts