Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Pride & Promise
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm out running errands today, and it was beautiful outside, 85 degrees, I go to hop in my parents car with leather seats....thought I burned the skin off the back of my thighs cuz the damn seats were so hot!!! Anyone else ever have this problem?

I will probably never buy a car with leather seats for that reason, they are freezing when it's cold and their focking hot when its hot! Cloth seats are the way to go!

·
Banned
989 Posts
seat heaters in the winter and tint the windows, mine are fine. :)hand :)bulb

·
I am Roger..the Shrubber
1,080 Posts
seat heaters in the winter and tint the windows, mine are fine. :)hand :)bulb
I have the same as ^^^^ plus remote start. Never an issue in both hot or cold weather when you can turn on the car 10 minutes before entering. Plus, I like to let car burn wasteless ammounts of petro while I finish pinching my duece, the heater is warm or the AC is cold. It's awesome and kind to my sphinchy.

Duct tape some tortoise shells to your thighs...you'll be fine.

·
Pride & Promise
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL...my parents better get on the ball with remote start then! :|err:D
I have to agree the seat warmers are certainly nice, but the tint on the front windows isn't dark enough...soon to change!

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Try parking facing away from the Sun next time you borrowing your parents car ;)

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
I dont really like leather seats because in the summer you get in and there hot and you stick to them. but heating seats are nice :):)

·
HELL OF A GUY
3,137 Posts
nothing better on a long hangover drive home wifey driving me ready to blow chunks,lay your head on the cold leather aaaaaaaaaaaaah(bitch is hittn every focking bump on the road:mad:):D

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
I have the same as ^^^^ plus remote start. Never an issue in both hot or cold weather when you can turn on the car 10 minutes before entering. Plus, I like to let car burn wasteless ammounts of petro while I finish pinching my duece, the heater is warm or the AC is cold. It's awesome and kind to my sphinchy.

Duct tape some tortoise shells to your thighs...you'll be fine.
Remote start, that's the ticket. Like you said, burning fuel. I'm almost convinced that the remote start is using more fuel at idle than it does driving. But I'm toasty. ;)

·
Pride & Promise
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Maybe it's time to retire the OP's and get some longer shorts. :)hand
NEVER!!!!! :D (well at least not for now!!!) but I was waiting for this comment to pop up here! :)hand

I dont really like leather seats because in the summer you get in and there hot and you stick to them. but heating seats are nice :):)
Yeah, that's another part of them I hate as well, after they've burned half my leg off with the initial sit down, it takes the rest of my skin off when I get up due to sticking!

You'd better just retire early and become a "Snow Bird". :D
I don't think I could ever be a "snow bird"

My parents wont let me drive their car.......

but i like the leather in my truck...:)
hahaha....I had to be the chauffeur for my mom, I have cloth in my truck and like it much better! I can drive my mom's truck, but my dad won't let me drive his impala when I come home to visit.:|err

1 - 16 of 16 Posts