Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Pride & Promise
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So lately it seems I have had more than my liking of spiders in which I have had to murder...I have a huge fear of spiders and am deathly afraid to kill them when they are above eye level, for fear that they will fall on me and kill me....so with this background....

After killing two large spiders this past week with shoes, gloves and clorox clean up, there was a smaller one crawling on my ceiling last night, with the size in mind I thought, "eh, I can kill this one, be brave" I grab my shoe and stool, so I don't have to swing and miss...standing on the stool which now puts me in extremely CLOSE proximity to this itsy bitsy spider, I get my sandal, and go for my first swing....how I missed it I have no idea, but I missed it and the damn thing drops right in front of my face....and proceeds to cause me to jump off this stool after hitting my head of the ceiling, and go in for the kill on the ground...as my heart almost died with it...So then, what appeared to be this said spider's twin brother was so kind to greet me in my bedroom tonight, and instead of my stool I went for the reach thinking there's no way I can miss another one of these again with my shoe size to spider ratio, but sure enough I missed again and just like it's brother it falls but doesn't go straight to the ground, instead dangles in front of my face....I grab my sandal like a bat, and hit a grand slam, leaving a large black shoe print on my wall....but it's dead, and that is the best kind of spider, a dead one...so bring on any other F'er that wants to die in my house, if I see a spider his death is imminent, that is after I get up the courage grab the clorox and the glove, and the shoe, and the cell phone to call for backup! actually I don't want to see any more spiders, or bugs that run in circles on my COMPUTER SCREEN!!!! :|err:|err:|err

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
So lately it seems I have had more than my liking of spiders in which I have had to murder...I have a huge fear of spiders and am deathly afraid to kill them when they are above eye level, for fear that they will fall on me and kill me....so with this background....

After killing two large spiders this past week with shoes, gloves and clorox clean up, there was a smaller one crawling on my ceiling last night, with the size in mind I thought, "eh, I can kill this one, be brave" I grab my shoe and stool, so I don't have to swing and miss...standing on the stool which now puts me in extremely CLOSE proximity to this itsy bitsy spider, I get my sandal, and go for my first swing....how I missed it I have no idea, but I missed it and the damn thing drops right in front of my face....and proceeds to cause me to jump off this stool after hitting my head of the ceiling, and go in for the kill on the ground...as my heart almost died with it...So then, what appeared to be this said spider's twin brother was so kind to greet me in my bedroom tonight, and instead of my stool I went for the reach thinking there's no way I can miss another one of these again with my shoe size to spider ratio, but sure enough I missed again and just like it's brother it falls but doesn't go straight to the ground, instead dangles in front of my face....I grab my sandal like a bat, and hit a grand slam, leaving a large black shoe print on my wall....but it's dead, and that is the best kind of spider, a dead one...so bring on any other F'er that wants to die in my house, if I see a spider his death is imminent, that is after I get up the courage grab the clorox and the glove, and the shoe, and the cell phone to call for backup! actually I don't want to see any more spiders, or bugs that run in circles on my COMPUTER SCREEN!!!! :|err:|err:|err
Cookie, not only am I laughing my ass off, I am feeling your pain. :D Death to those bastards. I am just about to start Kitty on spider killing training. :|err

Very funny story.

·
Pride & Promise
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cookie, not only am I laughing my ass off, I am feeling your pain. :D Death to those bastards. I am just about to start Kitty on spider killing training. :|err

Very funny story.
If you can train kitty to kill spiders, and jump on the ceiling to kill them, I will buy you a cat to train for me!!! :D But then again I was on the ceiling....screaming bloody murder....if the kitty needs a demo give me a shout!

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Kitty is still young and so I can work with him. You are on your own though with your own spiders. BLEHHHHH. Call Lori, she destroys them with her man hands!!:):)punch

·
Pride & Promise
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kitty is still young and so I can work with him. You are on your own though with your own spiders. BLEHHHHH. Call Lori, she destroys them with her man hands!!:):)punch

So I'll buy a young kitty for you to train...you've got time!:D thanks for the backup buddy, what if I get bit by a spider and die?

·
Pride & Promise
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Look for a package coming in the mail within the next couple days, for you to commence kitty training, I will supply you some of the necessary 8 legged friends for training purposes! :)hand

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Look for a package coming in the mail within the next couple days, for you to commence kitty training, I will supply you some of the necessary 8 legged friends for training purposes! :)hand
Cookie that would get you booted off the Xmas card list. Hey check this out! I just heard about these new people out that can help with your arachnid infestation. They are called exterminators. Maybe give them a stab at it?:)bulb:)bulb

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
LOL.....Come on, just kick their asses whenever they show up. Catch a few in a glass jar and look at them until you get over your fear. Take a class on insects or something like that and maybe that will help also.

Man up! :)

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
LOL.....Come on, just kick their asses whenever they show up. Catch a few in a glass jar and look at them until you get over your fear. Take a class on insects or something like that and maybe that will help also.

MAN UP??? MAN UP???

Dude when I see any spider, I run like a 4 year old girl. Spiders are the devil!!! Ihave a special spider vacuum that I wont even operate. I have my wife do it!:D

·
Pride & Promise
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cookie that would get you booted off the Xmas card list. Hey check this out! I just heard about these new people out that can help with your arachnid infestation. They are called exterminators. Maybe give them a stab at it?:)bulb:)bulb

When you call the exterminator they make an appointment for next week when i am having a spider problem NOW....at least if I kill them I know their not coming back to kill me

Plus exterminators are no fireman...I don't want them in my house

·
Pride & Promise
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I can't man up for I am not a man, and apparently in this situation neither is guru! :D I guess I handle it better than guru though, I am woman hear me roar!

And the whole catch a few in a glass jar....UGH UGH UGH....NO WAY JOSE!!!! The idea itself gives me the willies

·
Pride & Promise
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!!!!!....guru won't come back now!

But after looking at it, that was about the size of the two I had to kill earlier....if that was on my ceiling I would evacuate and cut my losses

1 - 20 of 53 Posts