Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD $500 bucks ..427 4 bolt bare block,crank and the rods .there straight from the shop.been checked out .have know idea whats it all wourth...anybody lookin for this .....;)

·
Registered
227 Posts
427 4 bolt bare block,crank and the rods .there straight from the shop.been checked out .have know idea whats it all wourth...anybody lookin for this .....;)
hat are the casting numbers off the block? If it's the 425 horse out of the vette I know someone who might be interested.

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its still rapped in plastic in the back of my yukon.im waiting for quickjet to come by sunday and help me lift it out...

im sure its nuthin special it says on the front "TRUCK"

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i know why didnt ya take it all with ya ..you saw everything whats it wourth to ya.....................................take the cole hydro too.so i can pick up the blown sanger hydro tehehehehehehehehe:p

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
school me ..how can i tell....im mouzer remember:)sphss

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
might just have to pay you another visit tomorrow....:D.... just for the motor parts though...

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
let me know ..i still dont know what a fair price is on this stuff...

·
688 Posts
My daughters Laveycraft came with a 427 in it. she would like to get it back to how it was originally. :)coffee

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
I need one too! The motor in Cream Puff is windowed.

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
school me ..how can i tell....im mouzer remember:)sphss
Is there a oil port in the block above the timing chain cover?

·
Old Timer
1,140 Posts
Most important, did have a spin on oil filter or a canister? Or ... are the 2 bolts that hold the Oil by-pass 5/16" or 1/4"? Are there notches at the bottom of each cylinder for connecting rods to clear?

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
might just have to pay you another visit tomorrow....:D.... just for the motor parts though...
bring cash bob.....hows $500:p to much not enough;)

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
a guy came over to see the hydro and my jet boat he builds motors he said my crank was wourth over 500 and the block he ran the #s and said the block was wourth over 500 and it came with very exspensive rods..had the mike slips and balancing slips.he said someone paid to have alot of shop work done ......he whipped out 500 cash and i said load it up...he said he won the lotto on this one ..oh well when mouzer sells something you gotta move....;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts