Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys...I have a for real west coast buyer and I want to find him a nice, clean, used boat..here are the perameters..Bubbledeck preferred. Clean floors with no carpet....four seater with big block power. Please do not try to pass me something that needs bunches of work...this is my high school buddy and he knows nothing other than what I tell him..and I would probably come look at the boat...

Here's what I believe..I think there are some nice boats that the owners would probably sell...but they think they have to give them away..I know what it takes to go though one and make it nice..

Price range depends on boat..but 10,000 to 12,000 for the right boat..

PM me with info

·
Registered
643 Posts
I believe that Prime Marine had a perfect Sanger bubble deck that used to belong to Awsome Toy on the boards. It is perfect and turn Key. You don't need any more projects, and it is cheaper to buy a perfect boat these days than to restore one.

I would like to see your shop in Boise. I am in Parker Az. We have property in Burley and fly into Boise every April to travel to Riggins for the white water races. Check with Prime Marine or look in tha adds.

Get the Raysone Craft done and in the water !!!! :wink2:

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
There's a guy with a beautiful orange and white Rogers on KSL. I think he was actually up in your area.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts

·
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just sold him this boat...thanks everybody for the help...I pitched this boat to him a year ago...he finally saw the value...thanks Mike @ Prime..cool boat from a good guy..

Woody's.jpg

·
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I believe that Prime Marine had a perfect Sanger bubble deck that used to belong to Awsome Toy on the boards. It is perfect and turn Key. You don't need any more projects, and it is cheaper to buy a perfect boat these days than to restore one.

I would like to see your shop in Boise. I am in Parker Az. We have property in Burley and fly into Boise every April to travel to Riggins for the white water races. Check with Prime Marine or look in tha adds.

Get the Raysone Craft done and in the water !!!! :wink2:
I had talked to Woody last year about Mike's boat...beautiful piece..and sure enough..today we struck gold..pick up in Needles and pay the man..and play with it on Sunday...wink

1 - 12 of 12 Posts