Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought the two best days of a boat owners life were the day he bought it and the day he sold it?

Bull S

Today sucks, i miss it already, i have had such a good time with it and met some of the nicest people, made good friends, had some GREAT times on it.

Now it is on the way to the east coast :(

Attachments

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Wow, congrats and sympathies Dan. She was one of my favorite 35's for sure!!! :D

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
I thought the two best days of a boat owners life were the day he bought it and the day he sold it?

Bull S

Today sucks, i miss it already, i have had such a good time with it and met some of the nicest people, made good friends, had some GREAT times on it.

Now it is on the way to the east coast :(
I feel your pain. I sold my baby a little over a month ago and it still hurts me to walk in the garage and not see her there waiting for our next trip.
She's in great hands and I know I did the right thing but dam it still stings a bit.

·
Lord of the Drinks
2,352 Posts
A Cig is not a boat...it's a member of the family. I think I'd put one of my kids on Ebay before I sell my boat.

Would I miss the kid more than the boat?

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
I agree!

I thought I would be happy when I sold my boat..........not so much!

Me too, shiat... its still in my avatar .:(

·
Green Go
376 Posts
Sorry to see that boat go Dan. It was a nice ride for sure.

BTW, I guess you broke the 3way deal we were supposed to have among you, Rudy and myself. He was supposed to buy your new TG, Rudy buys your 35 Cig and I was supposed to get into Rudy's 30 footer. :(:(

PHWEEEEEEWWWWWW :p

How have you been Dan? Long time since you've been around. Hope all is well.

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry to see that boat go Dan. It was a nice ride for sure.

BTW, I guess you broke the 3way deal we were supposed to have among you, Rudy and myself. He was supposed to buy your new TG, Rudy buys your 35 Cig and I was supposed to get into Rudy's 30 footer. :(:(

PHWEEEEEEWWWWWW :p

How have you been Dan? Long time since you've been around. Hope all is well.

Well Rudy needs to sell the 30' so step up and get it.
yeah i have been busy, only one trip to havasu this year :(
and that was Desert Storm

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Sorry to hear you sold the boat.

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Yeah, I know the feeling. I sold my boat back in January and I still miss it. The hardest part was seeing how sad my two boys were, when the new owner was driving away with it. :(

·
Registered
917 Posts
Nope using the money for a down payment on a house

I have a Formula 400s at the house but it is to big to go hauling back and forth to havasu

Don't worry Dan. I'm sure some one will be willing to have you and Lisa tag along on those Havasu runs (maybe in exchange for some cruise time in the big Formula)!:D

·
Social
1,250 Posts
Nope using the money for a down payment on a house

I have a Formula 400s at the house but it is to big to go hauling back and forth to havasu
So you are not boatless :)

Didn't you just buy an awesome new house on the water??

You can always come to Havi and hang on our lil boat. :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts