Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I restored a 78 Sleekcraft Aristocrat Tunnel Hull (https://imgur.com/a/qXQGw) and my trailer is a huge piece of shit. I run the sleekcraft group on FB, with over 1000 members, and as far as I know every boat was sold with a factory Roadrunner trailer, bunk style. Somehow, my boat was separated from it's trailer, and some good ole boys with a cutting torch fabbed a tandem trailer for it but it's a giant pile of shit. It weighs a ton, and the wheels sit UNDER the boat, which means I need to back way way far into the water to launch, and on top of that every suspension bushing is shot. I hate it.

$50 finders fee if someone can point me towards a factory roadrunner trailer setup for a Sleek Tunnel and it winds up working out. I am located near Milwaukee but am willing to drive/ship the right trailer.

Cheers!

·
139 Posts
I own a Sleekcraft Aristocrat with a factory trailer that I'm working on now. The trailer isn't for sale, but I can provide dimensions of the trailer or even an AutoCAD file if you wanted to get a trailer built.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts