Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting out of the inboard boats and going to get my first outboard. Yeah I know no one ever though this would happen, but things change and I just wanted a single outboard that would be dependable and go real fast!!!
this is what I will be looking for....................:)devil:)devil

Attachments

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am looking at options right now on what lower unit to use and what size prop:)sphss
These should fit easily under the cowling

Attachments

·
Registered
408 Posts
Well you could probably put both those motors together and run these props..... :)sphss

View attachment 106360
Those are some bad ass motors, but I doubt that they could even start to spinning them props. Not trying to take anything away from the Trumpster but them props gotta be about 10-15 thousand pounds each.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Those are some bad ass motors, but I doubt that they could even start to spinning them props. Not trying to take anything away from the Trumpster but them props gotta be about 10-15 thousand pounds each.
I would bet you could probalby spin those big props by hand if it was in neutral or not hooked to a motor.;)
no the motors I got would run out of gas by the time those props crawled over one revolution.

·
Want to see my member?
417 Posts
Wtf

Can I get a WTF? on those real new motors? Have I been under a rock? Don, I didn't buy it for a second!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts